What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

19225814_10158944186775442_5891760648282886699_n.png

It was funny to see how arrogantly, baisly and over confidently so many veteran Indian players were behaving on Star sports and even in the opening and ending presentation of the match.

Many predicted it will be a one sided final in the favour of India, one even said that India will takeout the entire Pakistani team near 250 and will win comfortably and if that doesn't happens he will shave his moustache. And that's only a few.

Even in the presentation ceremony you could see their bias and over confidence when they were suppose to act as rather neutral analysts even when foreign legends like Brandon McCullum , Ricky Pointing and others were clearly favoring Pakistan before and after Pakistan's batting and on few occasions even embarrassed them a little.

This would just be a glorious and memorable victory of Pakistan but its the cheap attitude of Indian nation that has made this defeat much more embarrassing for them and much more bigger for Pakistanis.

My goodness boy, I can see the pindi boy in you. :p. Even that sarcasm is on point.
14583342_1782743065307975_7078813115554463744_n.jpg

Oh thank you for speaking my heart out. I really hate such people & wish to hold one AK47 and make them history. I mean shut up. We won with playing an outclass game.
We should give the poor kiddos a break ... after all, to these guys, the 2 day build up to the finals and then yesterday felt alot like ...
premature.gif

After the Indian loss yesterday, this false flagger Ashok321 traveling in a business class:

businessclass.png

Lots of Pakistanis here had been abusing Najam Sethi after the first match. Now will they be gracious enuff to apologise!

Kudos to Pak cricket team!

Regards

Back
Top Bottom