What's new

Pakistan vs India: India wins the toss and elects to bat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some bad news: From the Dawn newspaper: "Famous Pakistani comedian Liaquat Soldier passed away after a heart attack in Karachi on Wednesday. He was participating in a live television show in a special transmission for the World Cup semifinal between India and Pakistan when he suffered a heart attack and passed away while being transported to a hospital."

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilehi Rajion- May Allah forgive his sins and grant him Jannah- Ameen.

liaquat-soldier-543.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Famous Pakistani comedian Liaquat Soldier passed away after a heart attack in Karachi on Wednesday.

He was participating in a live television show in a special transmission for the World Cup semifinal between India and Pakistan when he suffered a heart attack and passed away while being transported to a hospital.

According to a private television channel, Liaquat Soldier started his acting career in 1973 and performed with all major actors in more than 250 television plays.

Several television celebrities, including Moin Akhtar, Shahzad Raza, Rauf Lala, Ismail Tara and Zeba Shahnaz, expressed grief over his death and said Liaquat was one of the great stage comedians of the country.

Man this is not the thread for it- Let us focus on the match- cm on yaar-

Although I want Pakistan to win, but when Tendulkar was out I felt a little sad, I have always admired him as a great sportsman. :( But I do love my team and all my cricketer brothers.

i dont understand what you are trying to say...i know you work in the indian consulate in kandahar

what i said was clear enough, everybody understood me except you. and no, i dont work in indian consulate, even if work, it would be non of your bussiness. Now lets go back to watch the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom