What's new

Pakistan vs Namibia - T20 World Cup 2021.

Ehh wickets will come itself ..required run Rate is over 13 now ..this match is dead rubber now

I know there was one argument for seeing the bench strength getting a game today, but I think main reason for playing Hafeez and Hasan today was to see if they can get in form as they would be in the preferred lineup. Hafeez finally got a good knock and Hasan doing good so far, hopefully they can take this form now onwards. I would like to see Hafeez and Hasan get one more chance against Scotland AND for Haider Ali and Mohd Wasim get a chance in place of Fakhar and Shaheen or Harris.

Got to say I watched Pakistan vs. India and Indian batting looked less threatening than this Namibia approach. Pakistan fans should be taking this match more seriously.
images (2).jpeg

On a serious note, we saw what happened in the match against Afghanistan, things do go opposite.
Tomorrow who is supporting Afghanistan

Every person outside India in the whole universe.

189/2
Namibia Flag

Namibia

(11.2/20 ov, target 190)72/2

Namibia need 118 runs in 52 balls.

Current RR: 6.35

We need wickets, poor bowling imo, good betting by namibia
Anddddd a catch, 83-3

Winning and winning convincingly are 2 different things and they way runs are being made the gap will close to give you a win yes but not a convincing win …
a win is a freaking win. even if it is by a single run, I shall be convinced.

Back
Top Bottom