What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand (cricket series)

Is UDRS not being used in this series? If so, Why? Did any one team refuse to use it?

If the teams don't use UDRS, then they have to right to complaint afterwords about bad umpiring.

^ The players and captains wanted it I believe. Not quite sure about the boards. It's really not clear why it's not being used.

PCB and the players need to make noise about this incompetent umpiring. It could cost Pakistan the match. I don't care if ICC doesn't care, at least make noise. Look how India got Bucknor kicked out after he cost them a game as well. Too often has PCB and players just brushed aside such umpiring as 'part of the game'.

I don't think there is any need to make noise, PCB needs to take up case with ICC as why more decisions go against Pakistan which cost us matches and series. This is a serious issue and needs to be taken up seriously. To contest this case there is a need to remove a lot of fats around Butt's brain

^ The players and captains wanted it I believe. Not quite sure about the boards. It's really not clear why it's not being used.

I think the issue is who actually pays for the cost of technology. Broadcasters have refused to pay as it is not in their contract.

Pakistan 42/3
New Zealand need 7 to equal.
Pakistan cant get to 274.

here we go...

dont take too much tension, its bad for health:devil:

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

touch n go. ball wud hav clipped top of the leg stump bail. have seen these going in batsmen's favour more often than not!!

yeah me think that too, so it was indeed a bad decision..

Is UDRS not being used in this series? If so, Why? Did any one team refuse to use it?

If the teams don't use UDRS, then they have to right to complaint afterwords about bad umpiring.

It is the choice of host board, ICC should come with some uniform approach, it is approved technology and should be used across the board

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom