What's new

Pakistan vs South Africa: 2 T20s, 5 ODIs & 2 Tests

here I want Afridi ko score a ton and I am sure he can do it... :D lets see... :P

23.2 Peterson to Shahid Afridi, SIX, Boom Boom! The crowd at its loudest today, and why not? Afridi has played another beautiful shot, charging down, making room, and lofting him over long-off. Clean as a whistle

23.1 Peterson to Shahid Afridi, FOUR, lovely shot! Both touch and power here. Makes room, goes inside out, which is class. And also hits the pants off this ball. Gets four

;)

Pakistan 104/4 (24.1 ov)

Pakistan require another 183 runs with 6 wickets and 25.5 overs remaining

He playing on 26. Lets hope he scores a ton but you can't be sure about him.

yeah exactly, koi bharosa nahi Afridi ka but ye check karoo...

25.6 Langeveldt to Shahid Afridi, SIX, top shot! Afridi is turning it on. length ball outside off, and he goes inside out, connecting cleanly, and clears the extra-cover boundary :tup:

yeah exactly, koi bharosa nahi Afridi ka but ye check karoo...

25.6 Langeveldt to Shahid Afridi, SIX, top shot! Afridi is turning it on. length ball outside off, and he goes inside out, connecting cleanly, and clears the extra-cover boundary :tup:

After thirty four overs ball will change, dry ball will grip for a while so he got to be careful during that period. Lets pray for him and don't say anything good about him. Last two times,the moment commentators started praising him, he fu**** up and was back in pavilion :lol::lol::lol:.

After thirty four overs ball will change, dry ball will grip for a while so he got to be careful during that period. Lets pray for him and don't say anything good about him. Last two times,the moment commentators started praising him, he fu**** up and was back in pavilion :lol::lol::lol:.
miya...aapki bahut kali jubaan hai.. out kerwa diya na bechare ko

Heads are down, may be waiting for last 30 balls power play. Not much of options left for Pakistan. Run rate is creping up 9 RPO required.

Fawad Alam goes on 48. A Razzaq still there, only hope for Pakistan

at least we had some satisfactory performances from the batting

3 close fifties.............. no worries - i am ok with this match
will watch some highlights of the later part of our innings

25 runs 12 balls

razzaq on fire

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

19 of 11 razaq on fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

19 of 10 ......

Great job done A Razzaq :tup::tup::tup: . He brought Pakistan in match from nowhere. Now match result is immaterial for me, great display of cricket both teams.

Well done both greens:tup::tup::tup::tup:

19 runs 9 b

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

15 of 8.....

Irrespective of result my man of the match is Abdul Razzaq

14 runs 7

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

14 runs 6 Razzzaq can do itttttt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom