What's new

Pakistan vs Srilanka on 26th Feb, 2011

yes we believe it as your medis and indian do believe anything against us

:what: what?? Did i quoted you somewhere in my post?? I just asked that to my fellow Indian member? From where did media and pakistan came in btw dude?? lol...Are you okay ?? lol

Whooooop The No3 Ranked has beaten the Number 4 Ranked. Now tommorrow it's Number 1 ranked vs Number 2 what a weekend match up. India has the home support and it's dagourous batting line up but England are on form and are proven to be a good force in this tornament, but today Pakistan laid down a statement they are here to win it and should be feared in this tornament.

Its clear from this match; review system is a waste without the Infrared camera.

I think it will be great with infrared cam but with out it is useful specially for run outs, stump outs and may be some catches but infrared cam will really be useful for sniks and LBW shouts. So some thing is better than nothing

Well, Pakistan team is unpredictable. They started off well and initially were bowling and fielding well but then all of a sudden messed up everything. Few more drop catches would have actually costed them the match. I was expecting them to win but this unpredictability is dangerous.

Afridi's a happy man today. I'm sure people in Khyber Agency are firing a lot of celebratory shots, lol.

Well, Pakistan team is unpredictable. They started off well and initially were bowling and fielding well but then all of a sudden messed up everything. Few more drop catches would have actually costed them the match. I was expecting them to win but this unpredictability is dangerous.

These drop catches, missing stump and run out chances were enough to cost them match but their stars were good today . They have to be vigilant in coming matches and need to improve last ten overs batting and bowilng

Asad Shafiq, Wahab Riaz and Junaid khan must be given chance in next few low profile contests. Umar Akmal should also bat up the order to get more confidence.

I am disappointed with the fielding effort today

Back
Top Bottom