What's new

Pakistan wants to join NSG, MCTR, Australia group, Wassenaar Arrangement

Your characterization of critique as methodology is, well, no offense but it's parochial -- with access, it's very difficult to hide the flaws and warts of society and it is a great weakness to try and hide these flaws and warts because the more one hides these, the more they fester and become a danger.

Will you consider: our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

if so, why is every one raising concerns on your nuclear assets

are you innocent or so smart ? its only muslim nuclear power which can harm there future design of asia . its not every one but few who cry since 1974 till today .india USA israel and few others which have goals . tell me what will be pakistan in front of indian aggression if we have no missile and nuclear power ? its warranty for pakistan to live in peace .

are you innocent or so smart ? its only muslim nuclear power which can harm there future design of asia . its not every one but few who cry since 1974 till today .india USA israel and few others which have goals . tell me what will be pakistan in front of indian aggression if we have no missile and nuclear power ? its warranty for pakistan to live in peace .

and you got to be so dumb to belive in an Indian Invasion of your country. your politicians have brainwased you to such an extent that you always see that you are in a state of war with the Indians, no one in the world can help you and if people raise concers about your nuclear arsenal you go on with Religion, you are making me belive its not worth talking to you on now stuff work as you don't have to desire to understand what your opponents are talking about.
Its easy it learn from your opponent and you seem to lack that wisdom

Praful

I think all readers would appreciate your solutions to the following:

What is the better option or long term goal - normalcy or increased insecurity? does the competition of insecurity help either India or Pakistan? Let me make the case that India today, along her borders, is not in a secure position and in fact is increasingly insecure -

Should this course be reserved?

If yes, How?

Lets look at the options for India - struggle with Pakistan, Nepal, Bangla, and Lanka and maybe soon with Maldives??? Is this a realistic option? Note a adversary has not even been included?

OR an India which is genuinely thought of as a partner whose input is a must??

And how can this be achieved??

Please be specific, so we can correct ourselves

First of all onus is on pakistan to proved to the world that pakistan is sincere about terrorrism and it's a responsible state. which is not the case.

Second thing, as U have mentioned again about the threat perceptions from small states, I already have answered that.

Thirdly about Normalcy and insecurity, U can't simply blackmail India on this, the blackmailing card u people have playing for so long.

India is not the rogue state It's a other way round. from Indian point of view Onus is on pakistan to proved her credibility to not only to India but to the

world, which see her a terrorist state. Ball in in your court and it's your turn to do the needful and win the trust of the world. everything will fall in places if

pakistan rises to the occasion. As our PM already stated that south asian countries should not dependent upon the help of other countries to fight the menace.

and you got to be so dumb to belive in an Indian Invasion of your country. your politicians have brainwased you to such an extent that you always see that you are in a state of war with the Indians, no one in the world can help you and if people raise concers about your nuclear arsenal you go on with Religion, you are making me belive its not worth talking to you on now stuff work as you don't have to desire to understand what your opponents are talking about.
Its easy it learn from your opponent and you seem to lack that wisdom

i dont need to learn from indians whats importance of pakistani nukes . its the key of our defense and we will keep it bye .

First of all onus is on pakistan to proved to the world that pakistan is sincere about terrorrism and it's a responsible state. which is not the case.

Second thing, as U have mentioned again about the threat perceptions from small states, I already have answered that.

Thirdly about Normalcy and insecurity, U can't simply blackmail India on this, the blackmailing card u people have playing for so long.

India is not the rogue state It's a other way round. from Indian point of view Onus is on pakistan to proved her credibility to not only to India but to the

world, which see her a terrorist state. Ball in in your court and it's your turn to do the needful and win the trust of the world. everything will fall in places if

pakistan rises to the occasion. As our PM already stated that south asian countries should not dependent upon the help of other countries to fight the menace.

Can we stop calling Pakistan a terrorist state, there is terrorism all over the world and its because of bad people in Pakistans Governmental body that has put Pakistan in its current situaltuation. so lets stop from calling her again and again by that name. Even I feel asshamed on hearing that, so lets empathise with the general public of Pakistan which has suffered a lot because of its bad politicians

Can we stop calling Pakistan a terrorist state, there is terrorism all over the world and its because of bad people in Pakistans Governmental body that has put Pakistan in its current situaltuation. so lets stop from calling her again and again by that name. Even I feel asshamed on hearing that, so lets empathise with the general public of Pakistan which has suffered a lot because of its bad politicians

I do not have any sympathy for terrorist supporters...

Pakistan's Middle Class Extremists

Pakistan's Middle Class Extremists | Foreign Affairs

I do not have any sympathy for terrorist supporters...

Pakistan's Middle Class Extremists

Pakistan's Middle Class Extremists | Foreign Affairs

I agree, but do you want them to change or do you want an entire generation and civilization to end because they were mislead.
we can not support terrorism in any form at the same time we can not consistantly ignore the people who are the victims of elected leaders wrong steps.

Lol.. who told u we are behaving defensively ? we are actually laughing on this statement. Look at the credibility of pakistan on world stage. U cannot change the facts about AQ Khan and your ISI whose complicity has been proved again and again. And tell me what kind of example India u are talking about ? beleive me sir-- we are a class apart.

That is Pakistan's problem then isn't it? Why are you guys so concerned about it and dragging India into the conversation? Did the Statement from Pakistan mention India in terms of the NSG?

We have made a proposal, and laid down our conditions - the rest will play out in the next few years.

That is Pakistan's problem then isn't it? Why are you guys so concerned about it and dragging India into the conversation? Did the Statement from Pakistan mention India in terms of the NSG?

We have made a proposal, and laid down our conditions - the rest will play out in the next few years.

Nothing will come out of this.

I do not dispute India is not part of thread topic. However does automatically gets dragged in due to NSG waiver. My post was reply to 'muse' where in he says Indians to support Pakistan and reference to caged bird sings thread.

so you suggest that the mighting Chines were scilenced by the USA
Maybe the Chinese looked at the issue from a 'long term' perspective, and realized that the 'exemption' for India would end up opening the NSG for the other NPT non-signatories, including Pakistan.

And even if the NSG opposed NSG membership for Pakistan, the Indian exemption has allowed China the ability to deflect criticism of its NPP sales to Pakistan, which in turn establishes Chinese civilian nuclear industry exports and allows them to court more potential civilian nuclear energy clients.

I do not dispute India is not part of thread topic. However does automatically gets dragged in due to NSG waiver. My post was reply to 'muse' where in he says Indians to support Pakistan and reference to caged bird sings thread.

The NSG waiver for Indian opened a 'Pandora's box', it is going to be part of the discussion since it sets precedent. If it had been Israel instead of India, India and Pakistan would both be using the Pakistani arguments. I think you need to stop looking at this just from the perspective of 'Pakistan matching India'.

Nothing will come out of this.
We'll wait and see.

I argued this a year ago - that Pakistan should openly start to advertise and bid for civilian nuclear technology business - if not entire NPP's, then various subsystems and components, technical services, manpower etc. Pakistan is not restricted under international law from doing that. I had argued that once Pakistan openly started to engage in civilian nuclear trade, the NSG would have a very strong incentive to bring it into the fold, so that Pakistani nuclear trade would be covered and monitored by the restrictions and rules of the NSG.

And that is precisely what Pakistan has started doing, beginning with the statement from a Pakistani official a week or so ago that Pakistan should engage in international nuclear trade, and now this proposal from the GoP.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...ing-multi-trillion-nuclear-energy-market.html

Back
Top Bottom