What's new

Pakistan was broke in 1953 too and Nehru had a deal on Kashmir. Then this happened

Hi long time no see.

Please read the conversation with the guy in question. In one thread, he claims..
1) There was no India
2) Pakistan was not part of India

And in this thread, he claims that Pakistan was created after taking a land from India.

I was referring to that.

Okay, I will. I’ve been busy with work and haven’t had a chance to interact with you guys.

The point is, we’re not as different as some Pakistani claim and we’re not as similar as Indians claim. Talk later!

In another thread you said there was no India and that Pakistan was not a part of India. And here you saying you took land from India!
If you were half literate, you'd understand in that I said the modern concept of India is a British creation.

Apologies for expecting basic comprehension from you.

After all, the average IQ in the superpower of India is well below the threshold of mental retardation (80).
1685987080900.png

Hi long time no see.

Please read the conversation with the guy in question. In one thread, he claims..
1) There was no India
2) Pakistan was not part of India

And in this thread, he claims that Pakistan was created after taking a land from India.
The British almost gave you Pakistan and Bangladesh, but despite much screeching and fantasizing about akhand bharat post-independence by your leaders, Pakistan prevailed.

This thread is quite useless anyway. War with Pakistan is a death warrant for India as a state and Hinduism, its de facto state religion. India will never declare war on Pakistan, it'll just keep war mongering and persecuting its own minorities for political mileage with perhaps the occasional airstrike on trees.

If you were half literate, you'd understand in that I said the modern concept of India is a British creation.

Again, read Baburnama. He referred to this land as Hindustan, one of the many historical names of India. You don't seem to dispute it yet you come up with the posts like these.

At the same time, you claim Pakistan took Punjab, SIndh, NWFP, FATA, Balochistan, East Bangal and a third of Kashmir from India, implying these lands as parts of India.

1685988488548.png

The British almost gave you Pakistan and Bangladesh, but despite much screeching and fantasizing about akhand bharat post-independence by your leaders, Pakistan prevailed.
But you said Pakistan took Sindh, Kashmir, Punjab etc from India, right? How did that happen if there was no India? :cheesy:

At the same time, you claim Pakistan took Punjab, SIndh, NWFP, FATA, Balochistan, East Bangal and a third of Kashmir from India, implying these lands as parts of India....
But you said Pakistan took Sindh, Kashmir, Punjab etc from India, right? How did that happen if there was no India?
BRITISH INDIA, which Congress ruled over, and the British were going to turn into another badly bordered unified artificial state.

If this is the hill you want to die on you are welcome to make a fool of yourself doing so.

BRITISH INDIA, which Congress ruled over, and the British were going to turn into another badly bordered unified artificial state.

If this is the hill you want to die on you are welcome to make a fool of yourself doing so.

It’s okay, take a deep breath.
Please remember to stick to one narrative next time, that’s all. Good day.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom