What's new

Pakistan well-prepared for war: India

and there army are useless too

i wouldn't say that . if you ask our soldiers they will tell you that have a lot of respect for the fighting capabilities of the Pakistani soldier.
in 71 though out numbered the Pakistanis fought valiantly in the eastern sector. you may call them a lot of things but useless is-int one of then . especially in battle.

So what's the big deal? :pop: Fixed fortifications like concrete bunkers are worthless if you can by-pass them. It's mobility and fire power that's the mantra. And fire power like the Brahmos that has a CEP of less than 1m, capable of taking out any concrete bunkers obstructing the axis of advance. Not to talk of laser guided bunker busters unleashed by artillery and from the air!

So, having a few extra bunkers would not change the course of war! :azn:

Cheers!

:what: india has no laser guided arty... though PA has it...lol

Also we dnt know abt the make of these bunkers do we? .... we know tht some bunkers r built to resist even atomic explosions... so lets not get carried away.

Also we dnt know abt the make of these bunkers do we? .... we know tht some bunkers r built to resist even atomic explosions... so lets not get carried away.
Who told u?
We used LGB in 1999 . Now we are making indigenous bombs and we brought about 500 bombs from US .
Artillerys are very easy to make than bombs .

India is also ready to handle bombs :D

Who told u?
We used LGB in 1999 . Now we are making indigenous bombs and we brought about 500 bombs from US .
Artillerys are very easy to make than bombs .

Read my post again.. which laser guided arty system does india operate? NONE... Heck indian army doesnt even posses SP arty systems..

and there army are useless too

"And their army is useless as well" is I think what you meant to say. Usually I'd argue but since you seem like a suicide troll and one that isn't aware of any facts about Pakistan Army, I'll just have my laugh at you for the day.

P.S where is Bang Lore? You'd make good friends with him.

India hasn't purchased any artillery after the Bofor scandle ... a enlightenment for all my Indian friends

The article talks about after math of 26/11 but i think that is not the only reason. These bunker could also be used for protection against U.S, NATO, Israel too. Its just India's opinion about Pakistan's preparedness

Why are you guys so paranoid about Israel? They don't even think about Pakistan in their daily life or military doctrine.

Read my post again.. which laser guided arty system does india operate? NONE... Heck indian army doesnt even posses SP arty systems..
we brought a few from Russia and now i am not going to reveal further and we are making indigenously . What did u think we will sit quiet when even PA is having them?

Why are you guys so paranoid about Israel? They don't even think about Pakistan in their daily life or military doctrine.
No one is paranoid abt them , they are about Pakistan so we are 110 percent sure that they will not site back and see anything happening in Pakistan , they will definately take advantage of this thing.

They tried to attack khota , they helped u out in Kargil when u almost lost everything there so.........

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

we brought a few from Russia and now i am not going to reveal further and we are making indigenously . What did u think we will sit quiet when even PA is having them?

Nopes i dont think so IA have SP art system...............

They might have take another statergy to accomodate this but i dont think they have it.

chalo achi baat hai..din raat padai karo..khub mehnat karo aur achey number se pass ho..but afghan border se..
india ke against kuch ni kar sakte:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom