What's new

Pakistan will be failed state by 2015: U.S. intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really anything new a few years back us agencies and media were reporting that Pakistan is going to be divided by 2009. But nothing happened, A few years back Indian media was reporting that Taliban extremist groups will take over Pakistan but again nothing happened and our army kicked indian funded taliban's assess. Well do indian media show that your funded taliban are getting their assess whooped so fast everywhere, not really na?

How is this supposed to be a secret?? BBC reported it 3 years ago, we reported it in 2005

And I read the same report 10 years ago. Big deal they keep giving this 2015 number may be they are planing for something to happen. But remember one thing that not all plans can be put into actions. And u and the clown blackwater worry about ur own damn country. And stop worrying about ours. From what I see you have sh!t load of problems of your own.

Pak is on her way to :angel: .No surprise at all. "Wat you saw is Wat u reap"

And so will you! p!ss off bugger.

If pakistan didnt become failed state for the last few years which was the hight of taliban power, i doubt it will be failed in the future. although there will be very serious challeges for pakistanis to tackle.

Paksitan being failed is nothing but a disaster for its eastern and western neighbours.

Well it could be and if the eastern and western neighbors are so worried about the situation in Pakistan then may be they should curb down on the destabilizing activities that are being funded by them or are being instigated from their land.
:pakistan:

Pakistan will be a failed state maybe, but India already is. Almost 99% people in India are still living an animal-like life. Also, ***** and stench in this Godforsaken country is only to be seen to believed.

And I read the same report 10 years ago. Big deal they keep giving this 2015 number may be they are planing for something to happen. But remember one thing that not all plans can be put into actions. And u and the clown blackwater worry about ur own damn country. And stop worrying about ours. From what I see you have sh!t load of problems of your own.

And so will you! p!ss off bugger.

Well it could be and if the eastern and western neighbors are so worried about the situation in Pakistan then may be they should curb down on the destabilizing activities that are being funded by them or are being instigated from their land.

Hi watch your language. I know its Pakistani forum and u r Pakistani. It does not mean you start barking. present your views sensibly

pakistan need to also stop or scale down their destructive activities in its neighbours' soils.

TheHindu.com :rofl: :rofl::rofl: Published on Monday, Feb 14, 2005 :rofl:

I wonder why all Anti-Pakistan threads are created by Indians :hitwall:

Why are you so obsessed with us? or you are trying to prove something else?

Hi watch your language. I know its Pakistani forum and u r Pakistani. It does not mean you start barking. present your views sensibly

If you want to be respected then make sure that the stink hole that you call your mouth is kept shut rather then spewing garbage towards my country. Want to get respected the learn how to respect others first kid.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

pakistan need to also stop or scale down their destructive activities in its neighbours' soils.

We all know what Pakistan have done and what others are doing.

Well some how they have to satisfy their shattered ego. What else is the best way.

Just for good :lol: z

but i agree this thread was created to troll. Just ignore it guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom