What's new

Pakistan will release captured Indian pilot tomorrow as a peace gesture. Prime Minister Imran Khan

Salaam

A lot of people are taking a dig at 'Riyasat e madina' model of ik. Yes Prophet Muhammad pbuh fought many a battles. However, we should also remember the treaty of Hudaibiyah.

It was the years of peace that came with that treaty that allowed for rapid growth of power and alliances of the Muslims that helped set the stage for the spectacular conquest of Makkah.

Muslims at that time were opposed to the terms of the treaty as it seemed greatly unfair and insulting. Yet later all accepted that the benefits of it were great.

I don't know whether this attempt at peace will prove to be like that or not, but I sure hope it will be.

I do disagree with this somewhat unilateral release.

The fact is that N.Modi has about 40smth days left till election. This act will likely defuse the situation sufficiently to avert war - and these people wouldn't get another shot before elections. This should give us sufficient time to fix our stuff and maybe be in better shape next time around when the Indians go nuts.

Cuz from the reaction and comments of these people it seems they will try it sooner or later...

India will attack again and we will deal with it then again INSHA'ALLAH.

It's a chance at calming things down and it will give us a diplomatic win as well, irrespective of what Hindu claims.

The details of PAF pilot of the F 16. The pilot who was killed by Wg Cdr Abhinandan has been now identified by PAF as Wg Cdr Shahzaz Ud Din of No 19 Squadron (Sherdils) flying F-16 A/B. He was the son of Air Marshal Waseem Ud Din, Deputy Chief of Air Staff (Operations) .

hahahaha sherdils fly k-8p and t-37,not f-16. you are drunk.

India will attack again and we will deal with it then again INSHA'ALLAH.

It's a chance at calming things down and it will give us a diplomatic win as well, irrespective of what Hindu claims.

i agree.they will attack again.major embarrassment for india.even some well known indian twitter handlers shares the taiwan air force order of amraam.this is embarrassing for india.

War is never fair janab. We are in a position of strength. Why compromise?
That is what I don't get. For peace? So can any Pakistani answer this: what happens in the near future if India fires on the LOC?

I think this would be a great opportunity to resolve Kashmir issue once and for all. Pak army morale is on the high and imran Khan gave a lot for peace.

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2019-02-28_221946_twitter.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2019-02-28_221946_twitter.com.png
    335.5 KB · Views: 28
That is what I don't get. For peace? So can any Pakistani answer this: what happens in the near future if India fires on the LOC?

I think this would be a great opportunity to resolve Kashmir issue once and for all. Pak army morale is on the high and imran Khan gave a lot for peace.
First of all PM Khan gave away nothing thats a wrong notion being deliberately spread here under an agenda. Whatever has happened has happened with every stake holder on board including the army.
Secondly after giving India the required humiliation, PM Khan scored another diplomatic victory, the world is talking about. Forget stupid Indian media.
Third you would had eventually returned him under one pretext or the other but I have no doubt that PM stood to the task and responded in a manner no government in the history of Pakistan has ever responded. The day before PAF responded people were saying IK will do a U turn, PAF is this and that. All of that turned out to be false. Diplomacy is not a zero sum game, i dont know when will my fellow country men who are too high on emotions learn this.

This will only work if gov launches a full on diplomatic offensive at the same time telling the whole world that India was the aggressor they wanted a war and Pakistan always wanted peace (evident from this and PM's speeches in last 2 days) we need to cash in on this as much as possible plz IK/SMQ don't let this only be a "gesture" we should convert it into diplomatic victory we need to tell the whole world indian gov is full of war mongers and are dangerous to world peace (which it obv is). This is a GOLDEN opportunity to turn the tables in international arena a chance to change our image finally!!

@Mentee @I.R.A @Zibago @Arsalan

Pakistan has successfully taken its revenge not only from their military which willingly somehow became part of all these lies starting from that notanki of surgical strike ... but also we have denied the psychopath maniac to proceed further with his plans of fooling the most delusional lot called "media fed indians".

Let them do the chest thumping and everything ........ jin kay ghar matam hota hy wo apni chatia he peettay hain bai .... let them. I don't see them realising soon that we owned them in each and every domain of this conflict.

Carefully listen to this indian joint military press conference .... pay close attention to the airforce guy's words ..... "bombs falling in our military formations and installations" "Brigade hq and battalion hq" and not going off :rofl:.... tiger pee cannot help with bombs not going off. What we use for moments like this aaaaah "Kafi nazuk soorat e hal hy".

but also we have denied the psychopath maniac to proceed further with his plans of fooling the most delusional lot called "media fed indians".
I think his fate is sealed now in elections i mean unless the Indian media somehow do some magical trick to change the narrative in his favor the educated mature Indians have realized what modi ji has done
I don't see them realising soon that we owned them in each and every domain of this conflict.
True it was very well planned by our armed forces kudos to them! Just waiting for khadim rizvi to claim that there were farishte helping our fighters up in the air :lol:
pay close attention to the airforce guy's words
He also says Su 30 and Mirage 2000 were scrambled so it means the wreckage that fell on their side might be of one of these 2 aircrafts if true than it's a huge news imo

I think his fate is sealed now in elections i mean unless the Indian media somehow do some magical trick to change the narrative in his favor the educated mature Indians have realized what modi ji has done

Announcing the release of captured wing commander ....... Pakistan has earned respect of many of its staunch critics and opponents. You must have heard the new indian narrative ..... people praising Pakistani leadership and raising questions as to their own's.

Surprise indians we also hijacked your elections mofos ....... we get to decide if modi gets reelected or not. This is how gullible and delusional you lot are.

True it was very well planned by our armed forces kudos to them! Just waiting for khadim rizvi to claim that there were farishte helping our fighters up in the air :lol:

Yeah Farishtay ........ well everyone feels like being important. Some people have this habit of snatching the credit away from the real heroes. And we have our fair share of parhay likhay zombies.

He also says Su 30 and Mirage 2000 were scrambled so it means the wreckage that fell on their side might be of one of these 2 aircrafts if true than it's a huge news imo

Release the wing commander .......... his family needs him back. He has to be there for mourning sessions.

I agree but you are only looking it at how it will play in international community. Now glance it how it will play domestically in India. In the current election year we must play this fully.

Our international stature has more importance at this point of time, as we have to stand up again after the years of damage to our image and institutions.

Indians will believe anything, from surgical strikes to air strike and killing of 350+ ppl at an imaginary camp. Keeping the extremist mindset, BJP will win the elections again and probably Modi will be re-elected.

3/4 years of stability in Pakistan and we will be fully ready.

Such so called 'gesture of peace, has never and will never put India on backfoot ----

Internationally it will.
It's all about the image in the world.

But in the face of intense Indian pressure, it might have been better to have waited a few days while signaling the POTENTIAL of releasing him if India de-escalates.

Yes it could have been, but Pakistan has the upper hand still.
We shot down 2 enemy aircraft and some ground military targets during peace time.

It much more than what we expected or our enemy expected. They will have to absorb this slap on the face now.
We have slapped them infront of the whole world, and no one is blaming Pakistan. Isn't this a big achievement.

I wish we had an honourable enemy but we don't
I wish we had an enemy with some shame but we don't

Those who are advocating the release of Wing Commander Abhinandan should take a good look at the attitude of Indian politicians even after the good-will gesture of IK to release Indian pilot. The gesture is going to earn us nothing... not even silence of Indian politicians for a few days.

even after IK offering the pilot safe return modi threatened pakistan...till elections which are few moths away he would be expecting some terror strike to happen...any excuse to escalate and divert people from his failures and scoring in election...pakistan has so far played spoil sport by handing over the pilot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom