What's new

Pakistan will soon get J10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this May 29 news:

Pakistan get J10 model as a gift which imply J10 will enter Pakistan soon?

I do not know how to post a picture, so checking the photo by openning the link please.

?????_?_?

thanks brother..

i dont know whether the model as a gift further strengthen the news that PAF will be getting J10 but there are plenty of other sources, and, offcources need based decesion and current ongoing geo politics that indicate that we will see FC20 in PAF colors soon.

oh, and yes, here is the picture you provided link to:
20120531094444294.jpg

:)

regards!

Time is no far when J 10 will be flying in Pakistani skies.

just when they get it after my death come on i m waiting like hell since 3 or more years

[--Leo--];2998274 said:
just when they get it after my death come on i m waiting like hell since 3 or more years

the IAF MMRCA also played some role in the delays!
PAF delayed the procurement till the MMRCA is finalized, it have a physiological effect that PAF have now inducted FC20 to counter IAF MMRCA!

not saying this was the only thing that delayed the process

the IAF MMRCA also played some role in the delays!
PAF delayed the procurement till the MMRCA is finalized, it have a physiological effect that PAF have now inducted FC20 to counter IAF MMRCA!

not saying this was the only thing that delayed the process

Sorry If I may just cut across to make space for my argument. What other options did PAF have for the Indian MMRCA??

20120531094444294.jpg

I don't know which one J10A or J10B, I can see canard.

Example:

AWACS model gift- ZDK-03 few years ago
as thought it was joke or fake.

zdk-03-1-large.jpg

ZDK-03 arrived in Pakistan last year.

CETC-ZDK-03-AEW+C-Karakoram-Eagle-1.jpg

:cheers:

The tail sign shows that its a JV which means Radar JV and now it means that Air defence is getting ready!!!!! Understand?:azn:

soon

means 2,3,4 years. just about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom