What's new

Pakistan woman found travelling without passport

I was referring to some media reports(TV). As for jurisdiction, it does not mean that the government will not handle it. I don't know how it works in india but our government will provide all assistance possible to her through the high commission and other channels since she is our citizen.

Don't take it otherwise but that won't be possible without GOI approval and it will grant any access to that lady only after doing various verification at it's own level first.If she is spy then none can save her . And I know you what your government did for Zaid languishing in KSA. So stop bragging about your government .

Travel advisory for women in fear of possible rape is not issued for Pakistan but for Bharat.
and what about travel advisory for people visiting pakistan , " Watch those shrapnel's"
and particularly for male tourists " under no condition bend over to pick up your soap in haram" . how many tourists visit to pakistan anyway on a yearly basis anyways? can i count them on my fingers

Last edited:
It seems as if it was not for Gurdaspur attack then this women might have slipped into India undetected. God knows how many deboard mid way like her uncle.

Fear mongering at best.

She didn't have ticket, nor any luggage with bad sutff in it.

Perhaps a lost person. There is no way a lady from Karachi can enter from Wahga without passport. She was definitely with someone who had her papers / passport / visa.

Why do we loose common sense on PDF

Last edited:
Don't take it otherwise but that won't be possible without GOI approval and it will grant any access to that lady only after doing various verification at it's own level first.If she is spy then none can save her . And I know you what your government did for Zaid languishing in KSA. So stop bragging about your government .

Oh yes, like I said, only a mentally challenged person would enter a paranoid enemy's country to see some stupid actors.

As for ZH. You are a bit outdated with your info. He's coming back, unscratched, although I would rather have him not.

Fear mongering at best.

She didn't have ticket, nor any luggage with bad sutff in it.

Perhaps a lost person. There is no way a lady from Karachi can enter from Wahga without passport. She was definitely with someone who had her papers / passport / visa.

Why do we loose common sense on PDF

If she had visa then that could be verified with our high commission in Pakistan. She goes home if no discrepancy found.

Meanwhile her so called uncle is yet to be contacted , which under normal circumstances looks bit odd.

If she had visa then that could be verified with our high commission in Pakistan. She goes home if no discrepancy found.

Meanwhile her so called uncle is yet to be contacted , which under normal circumstances looks bit odd.
Yeap.

What you just said, can easily be done through official channels. No need to fear monger.

Per the media reports she was visiting her uncle on 15 day visit visa, lost her uncle who got off train to get water, who was carrying her passport and travel document.

Unless one is mentally retarded, one would not cross over into a paranoid enemy's territory to see some stupid actors as being reported by indian media.

Her stories don't add up. The Samjhauta Express is sealed from Attari all the way to Delhi. No one can get on or off the train.

Suspect seems to be a potential terrorist how come she managed to enter without documents ..may be she accompanied the terrorists connected with gurdaspur.

Punish her

Suspect seems to be a potential terrorist how come she managed to enter without documents ..may be she accompanied the terrorists connected with gurdaspur.

Punish her
Looks like you have more information that police and BSF and RAW and Bharati army all combined..

Wow.

Do you mind explaining what is your mode of gathering intel?

Looks like you have more information that police and BSF and RAW and Bharati army all combined..

Wow.

Do you mind explaining what is your mode of gathering intel?

I think he is sarcastic...Do not take it seriously..

Back
Top Bottom