What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sitting on my computer for a full minute trying to think of something to write...a statement like this deserves SOME response. Unfortunately, I couldn't come up with anything except for this:

*facepalm*

Because even u knew that Hafizz told the truth and for *facepalm* Ahh jal gaya re ur butttt ignited

Pakistani girls are always better looking than their Indian counterpart.

Haha didn't know Veena was Indian? loooool :D

And I know! Still no beauty peagent for you. Not even an Asian one forget about International one. Another western/Jewish media's conspiracy against Pakistan to defame her!

Pakistani drools over bollywood heroines like anything man !!! even after ban on so many bollywood films in pakistan- youth is dying to see bollywood beauties...

Indians drool over Pakistan foreign minister who looks like an aunty. LOL.

Poor souls.

During partition the Hindus would try to kidnap Muslim girls so that their children could come out looking acceptable and have fair features. That is perhaps why you will see a decent looking Indian, one out 1000. Other than that the Punjabis are good looking.

Also the South South Indian girls have nice facial features.

The rest of India is :bad:

Beauty in the eyes of the beholder....

Let me thank u for yr post coz rite now u r the only girl in this forum lol NO jana no Cheeky and ELMO .

During partition the Hindus would try to kidnap Muslim girls so that their children could come out looking acceptable and have fair features. That is perhaps why you will see a decent looking Indian, one out 1000. Other than that the Punjabis are good looking.

You and your own version of history. Give it a rest dude

Cool story bro... :pop: ... was this somebody within the family before converted? :bunny:

pathetic as expected

POST REPORTED

^

And the history lesson was true. You can ask elders in both parts of Punjab. If the History is too dark, don't discuss it, but do not disregard it either.

And you are going to report me for my opinion?

:rolleyes:

godzilla_facepalm.jpg

What religion have to do with this thread????????????

Plz get over ur racism.:tdown::sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom