What's new

Pakistani and Chinese Americans need to join hands to defeat Vivek Ramaswamy

Idiotic thread, Ramaswamy just cares about America and Americans only. Even if he does harbor some animosity towards Pakistanis, he wont involve it in his political campaign. Personally, I am very suspicious of him because he seems to have come out of nowhere and is being pushed by the mainstream. He was also promoted by the WEF as a youth leader, he is being groomed. Talking bad about Blacks and Hispanics is a surefire carrot on stick way to gain 80% of White votes in America, and he is taking full advantage of that.

You try having a rightful job taken away from you because they prefered hiring some unskilled FOB immigrant over a hardworking citizen, because "diversity". Even in Pakistan, lower level job industries such as drivers and factory workers have been partially taken over by Afghans as they make good cheap labor to exploit. It's easy for morons like you to laugh at 1st worlders for having their jobs taken away from them by greedy corporations and unskilled immigrants, but it is also happening on your own turf.
Where has he "talked bad about black and hispanics".

Doing so openly is political suicide for either party. I wonder if the people commenting on american politics have ever actually lived in america.

Where has he "talked bad about black and hispanics".
They know how to subtly do it, in a way that their voter base knows what he is trying to convey. Bringing up Affirmative Action, calling Juneteenth a useless holiday, talked about victim complex amongst minorities, all of these are very politically incorrect topics in this scape.
I wonder if the people commenting on american politics have ever actually lived in america.
Do you live in the States? it takes someone who has lived amongst White Americans to know what boils under the surface and how things truly work.

The American constitution needs to be amended.
1) The candidate winning the the largest number of votes should be elected President. The gerrymandering of districts for garnering Electoral College votes should end.
2) Supreme court judges should reflect the votes cast for each political party
3) An AGREED and COMMON methodology for elections and vote counting across the USA
4) Reform of the Gun laws

The American constitution needs to be amended.
The American constitution (or any country for the say) is nothing more than a worthless piece of paper, high authority violates basic constitutional tenants all the time.
1) The candidate winning the the largest number of votes should be elected President. The gerrymandering of districts for garnering Electoral College votes should end.
Rigging and election fraud is still rampant in America.
2) Supreme court judges should reflect the votes cast for each political party
Means jack squat, the Supreme Court isn't exactly an honest or trustworthy institution.
3) An AGREED and COMMON methodology for elections and vote counting across the USA
You basically just said the same thing three times.
4) Reform of the Gun laws
Guns are only there to give Americans an illusion of freedom and liberty, most of them won't do more with it then shoot bottles in their backyard or showcase it in their living rooms. And before you bring up school shootings, 95% of them are failures which ends up in the shooter being caught before he even fires a single bullet.

He is another WEF shill, all talk but no bite. I do have a level of respect for him though, he really knows what to say in order to make it seem as if he relates to the masses and their issues.
WEF tried to put him on the list of young leaders. He asked them to take it down As he did not want their recognition. They didnt. He then sued WEF to have his name removed. He actually talks about it regularly.

You can of course cook up a conspiracy theory on that, but ..the fact is as a capitalist he is against WEF. he is pro fossil fuels as well.

WEF tried to put him on the list of young leaders. He asked them to take it down As he did not want their recognition. They didnt. He then sued WEF to have his name removed. He actually talks about it regularly.

You can of course cook up a conspiracy theory on that, but ..the fact is as a capitalist he is against WEF. he is pro fossil fuels as well.
Of course he conveniently "went against" the WEF once he was exposed for being apart of their agenda. They wouldn't have given him mass media attention to begin with if he was a genuine leader, he is just speaking what most Americans want to hear and he is well aware of it. Reminds me of that one famous quote that goes like "the only way to defeat the opposition is to lead it ourselves"

Of course he conveniently "went against" the WEF once he was exposed for being apart of their agenda. They wouldn't have given him mass media attention to begin with if he was a genuine leader, he is just speaking what most Americans want to hear and he is well aware of it. Reminds me of that one famous quote that goes like "the only way to defeat the opposition is to lead it ourselves"
So that's your conspiracy theory.

He sued the WEF long before he started campaigning for President.

He genuinely believes in old fashioned capitalism and a meritocracy. We need some of that in Asia too.

He came out against affirmative action which for any white guy would have been political suicide. But he argued it well, I saw lots of black people agree with him . joy behar Famously did not.

The first debate is on the 23rd. I think he will blow the competition out of the water.

Whether a brown man is electable to a republican electorate I don't know. We will have to wait and see.

Last edited:
So that's your conspiracy theory.
Yes, and there is nothing wrong with conspiracy theories. It is human nature to question mainstream narratives pushed by authority.
He sued the WEF long before he started campaigning for President.
1690953605922461.jpg

He can bullshit all he wants, we have more work to do in understanding how political theatre works.
He genuinely believes in old fashioned capitalism and a meritocracy. We need some of that in Asia too.
I doubt he will do much to uplift the downtrodden masses, the American working class is dead as a dodo. No politician "genuinely" believes in anything, except lies and deception.
He came out against affirmative action which for any white guy would have been political suicide.
They wont touch Affirmative Action, the Black American community would be economically crippled if they abolished it.
I saw lots of black people agree with him .
Those Blacks wouldn't come out alive if they came face to face with most of their people.
The first debate is on the 23rd. I think he will blow the competition out of the water.
I sure hope the script is well written.
Whether a brown man is electable to a republican electorate I don't know. We will have to wait and see.
He has charmed his way up to the point where they can overlook his Hindu background.

there is nothing wrong with conspiracy theories.
Nothing wrong except that 99.99999% of the time they are false , untrue, lies, figments of the imagination.

He can bullshit all he wants

bullshit all he wants, we
He liked a tweet by Soros doesn't make him a "Soros man". He does think that China is the " enemy" but that is not a partisan point. Both democrats and Republicans agree on that including Biden. He is an out and out capitalist.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong except that 99.99999% of the time they are false , untrue, lies, figments of the imagination.
That is false, many "conspiracy theories" have been proven true in the past. Conspiracy thinking is based off of observations and reading between the lines, many years ago you would have been called a conspiracy theorist for claiming that the government uses big tech to collect personal data and spy on us.

wont touch Affirmative Action, the Black American community would be economically crippled if they abolished it.
Only the creamy layer of blacks benefit from affirmative action. The rest are economically crippled. He said he would invest more in schools and making it less economically viable to live in a fatherless household Personally I don't think that will help either.

sure hope the script is well written.
Another conspiracy theory!!

He has charmed his way up to the point where they can overlook his Hindu background.
That we will have to wait and see

Only the creamy layer of blacks benefit from affirmative action. The rest are economically crippled.
Even with education, their attitude won't change as education doesn't supersede cultural conditioning from a young age. "Education" is a meme and only teaches people how to follow directions and regurgitate useless info.
He said he would invest more in schools and making it less economically viable to live in a fatherless household
Investing in schools is a waste, schools fail to teach us proper morals or skills which benefit us as a collective. All of these are taught in the household and as you get out there on the streets.

Even with education, their attitude won't change as education doesn't supersede cultural conditioning from a young age. "Education" is a meme and only teaches people how to follow directions and regurgitate useless info.

Investing in schools is a waste, schools fail to teach us proper morals or skills which benefit us as a collective. All of these are taught in the household and as you get out there on the streets.
Yeah you may be right there. Lets see what happens.

Should India worry about what people of Pakistani or Chinese origin living in America do, the answer is a big NO, it doesn't matter who wins in America a country run by corporates, India will have good relations with every world power, we do business and it helps our people

Even if he doesn't win, which is a long shot, he could end up getting a cabinet level position in a future Republican administration
That's not how US Congress work.......

First of all, there are no cabinet. Either Secretary or Committee job. To be nominated as a Secretary of something (like Treasury) one need the POTUS nomination and senate approval. And to work on committee assignment (like house defence committee), one need to be a congressman/congresswoman or a senator. He wasn't either.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom