What's new

Pakistani and Indian Military exchange fire near Sialkot, Zafarwal Sector 26/10/2023

I read the whole thread areesh wasn't called MODs any time but you started provoking areesh first

Where did I mention anything about mods? I checked the thread and heā€™s the one that started mentioning about that first.

And no I wasnā€™t ā€œprovokingā€, I criticized his comparison of ā€œyouthiyasā€ being more embarrassing than Pajeets which is pretty false.

Naswarkhor still lying and making a fool out of himself in the process

Stay obsessed paankhor šŸ˜‚

Where did I mention anything about mods? I checked the thread and heā€™s the one that started mentioning about that first.

And no I wasnā€™t ā€œprovokingā€, I criticized his comparison of ā€œyouthiyasā€ being more embarrassing than Pajeets which is pretty false.

Stay obsessed paankhor šŸ˜‚

Naswarkhor still lying. Even to other members :lol:

I said you're claiming that he is calling MODs for help and was he talking to you?

Its you to started first

Show me where I said heā€™s calling mods for help?
Check out the lengths the Khaki Killers are going to accomodate and protect this absconding convict. Who is paying for this plane?

Pakistan Muslim League-N leader and former prime minister Nawaz Sharif will reach Pakistan in a special plane.

Sources disclosed that the flight carrying Nawaz Sharif will have the name "Umeed-e-Pakistan" which can carry approximately 150 passengers.

Dunya News

You tagged admins and nothing happened. No one else on the forum cares enough either lol.

Itā€™s the result of faujeets being corrupt traitors and tattus of Papa Amreeka.
IK the Faujeet
1698531548421.png

1698531605159.png

IK the US tattu

1698531667228.png

Back
Top Bottom