What's new

Pakistani Auto industry mulls trade with India

Please - one bad post ruined the thread from Pakistan's automobile sector to a fight between India and Pakistan Auto sector.

On topic:

Pakistan urgently needs electricity and security. As of now the people who own industries are all "elite" who do not really work hard to get better becuase they are the people in power too - so they close their industry as long as they want (conflict of Interest). Pakistan (and India too, for that matter) should remove this conflict of interest - then watch the growth in capability.

Yea, but the day it comes into market I'll be under top 100000 buyers of it...Hopefully :p: lol got a long list for bike shopping . I Hope draken and hastur will not launch on a same date and in same year. Cause draken is already there in the same list :lol:

all said and done the thing is there can onli be one trade relation between india and pakistan and that is of india bieng the seller and pakistan bieng the buyer cause the main thing is pakistanies hate india and secutity is the real concern and after india inc. got a trailer in singur no indian auto company is going to put a shop in pakistan ... C & F for CBU spare parts maybe

India has a lot to learn from the super advanced better-than-German pakistani auto industry.
Please elaborate :-) What we can learn from Pakistani Auto Industry....
And Those Pakistani Members who are saying that Pakistani Auto Industry is better than Indian
Please share some of your best cars and bikes...
NOTE: Please don't share Sitara to compare with Nano because it make me laugh :lol:

I remember listening to Anand Mahindra once, during a discussion with a senior Pakistani minister, he asked about the probability of doing business in automobile sector, for which the reply by minister was, we accept and look forward towards the auto sector in India..... But the politics is soo complicated that it is not possible..... I was told few companies are trying China route too.... But in that route the price attraction is gone.......

As of now. . its a concept bike. . .same as TVS draken :)
Didn't know about hastur. Anyways here's a detailed article on it.

Hero Hastur 620 First Look - Motorcycle USA
Both the bikes are concepts and going to remain concepts..... These models are made just for excitement and bring crowd to their respective stalls.....

This thread was about Pakistan auto industry. But Indians are so insecure they start putting pictures of their auto industry.

Mods, can you please close this thread? @Kaan @Oscar

This thread was about Pakistan auto industry. But Indians are so insecure they start putting pictures of their auto industry.

I cant mod outside of turkish defence forum

If Joint Ventures and Technology Transfer is the goal, why do it with India. Check out other more advanced Manufacturers from Germany, Japan, South Korea, France, Italy , Sweden and others. We have a market of 200 million domestically and we sit next door to Middle East Market.

We should be thinking of Exporting to India as their domestic Auto Market is pretty Pathetic.

images

You suffer from an extreme cognitive bias, if you think Indians spoilt this thread. Thank your professional troll for that.

And BTW, the topic is about Pakistan's auto industry wishing to trade with India and import many components from India - so pictures of our industrial achievements is not irrelevant anyway.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom