What's new

Pakistani Beggars Vs Thieving Bahratis

Some unknown company did some survey(likely a marketing gimmick) 15 years back in 41 countries and windjammer wants to prove something?
Pakistan does not even list in those countries, so who are you comparing India with?

Some unknown company did some survey(likely a marketing gimmick) 15 years back in 41 countries and windjammer wants to prove something?
Pakistan does not even list in those countries, so who are you comparing India with?
So all major Indian newspapers published this news only because some unknown company did this survey۔۔۔۔wonder who is the genius here.

To justify begging, dear Windy can come up with any data or statistics.

Hey, Windy, you don’t have to justify to anyone for your begging. Please go ahead and do it bindaas.

Indian newspapers become most reliable when it is convenient to our dear friend.

So all major Indian newspapers published this news only because some unknown company did this survey۔۔۔۔wonder who is the genius here.
So what? Indian newspapers report all sort of rubbish all the time, don't you have anything in your head to verify and check what they report?

Well same applies to your kind as well
Stats also show that Indians are number one Shoplifters in the world....why is that hard to digest for your kind....stones and glass houses...
are you bereft of a brain? Where is a country telling you 80/90% of beggars are your kind and you compare that to shoplifting stats as a %of sales ? No wonder Pakistan is near bankrupt.

Even that you dredge up 13 year old .

To justify begging, dear Windy can come up with any data or statistics.

Hey, Windy, you don’t have to justify to anyone for your begging. Please go ahead and do it bindaas.

Indian newspapers become most reliable when it is convenient to our dear friend.
Yes, when it doesnt suit you, even your own media showing you the mirror is some distorted reflection much like your posts getting deleted. :lol:
And I'm sure your kind now walk into shopping malls and stores with your hands in your pockets.

So what? Indian newspapers report all sort of rubbish all the time, don't you have anything in your head to verify and check what they report?
Yea except when they highlight something about Pakistan.... You should just stick to your sarcastic one liners.

are you bereft of a brain? Where is a country telling you 80/90% of beggars are your kind and you compare that to shoplifting stats as a %of sales ? No wonder Pakistan is near bankrupt.

Even that you dredge up 13 year old .
Yea one country says about Pakistanis and the world awsrded you gold for being biggest shoplifters.
As a member pointed out that survey hasn't been refreshed for last several years but don't tell me Indian habbits have changed.

And I'm sure your kind now walk into shopping malls and stores with your hands in your pockets.
You seem to know all the tricks. Seems to be a professional comment by a professional from the field.

Only a looser can create a thread to justify begging by quoting someone else’s sins. 😀

How does begging become kosher if Indians do shoplifting?
Thoda yeh samjha do?

You seem to know all the tricks. Seems to be a professional comment by a professional from the field.

Only a looser can create a thread to justify begging by quoting someone else’s sins. 😀

How does begging become kosher if Indians do shoplifting?
Thoda yeh samjha do?
Dealing with unemployed Bakhtoras spending hours crawling on our forums, one gets a good idea how they make their living.
Since you are already feeling giddy from earlier clips around the ear, read my OP again.
Let me spoon feed you again, I said begging is a shameful and embarrassing for any nation, however for a bankrupt mindset like you, one should be remorse about begging but Indians habits should go unnoticed. LOL.
Samaj gaye ho...thek hey beta jaou aur apney haath ki safaye dikhaou. ..Must involve great efforts to remain number one. :laugh:

Yea one country says about Pakistanis and the world awsrded you gold for being biggest shoplifters.
As a member pointed out that survey hasn't been refreshed for last several years but don't tell me Indian habbits have changed.
The world told you !? Don't be daft. Deal with it . Better still, admit it and work on improving your lot.

Dealing with unemployed Bakhtoras spending hours crawling on our forums, one gets a good idea how they make their living.
Since you are already feeling giddy from earlier clips around the ear, read my OP again.
Let me spoon feed you again, I said begging is a shameful and embarrassing for any nation, however for a bankrupt mindset like you, one should be remorse about begging but Indians habits should go unnoticed. LOL.
Samaj gaye ho...thek hey beta jaou aur apney haath ki safaye dikhaou. ..Must involve great efforts to remain number one. :laugh:
Sidetracking and trying to write lofty English wouldn’t save you.

How does your begging become kosher if other nations shoplift?

You should have thought before jumping in and creating a stupid thread to justify begging.

Now don’t backtrack.

Beggars trying to save face.. hehehe
Windy is caught with his pants down.

Last edited:
Beggars trying to save face.. hehehe
Thieves hunting in packs... Whats new here.

You should have thought before jumping in and creating a stupid thread to justify begging.

Now don’t backtrack and explain.
Thieves have no ground or morals to advise others.
Habitual butt kissing has you got confused again

The world told you !? Don't be daft. Deal with it . Better still, admit it and work on improving your lot.
We are without getting locked up in cages. ;)

Last edited:

Now don’t backtrack and explain.

Once upon a time, a grocery shop worker in UK used to provide deep insights on macro economics here.

Back
Top Bottom