What's new

Pakistani billionaire to spend 75% of his wealth on aid

Any link? Please post links with your threads otherwise people will think its probably a hoax.

Mr Hussain is the chairman of Bahria Town, a US$6 billion (Dh22bn) urban development enterprise that has built gated communities for a million people in the central cities of Lahore and Rawalpindi.

Huhuhuhu... never thought he is that Rich!!!!!!!!!!

But a great Move by a real Patriot!!! :smitten::yahoo::pakistan:

Is he not the same guy who offered Musharraf about paying off the debts of Pakistan by starting two housing projects somewhere in Pakistan and selling to overseas projects? isn't it?

I can remember his interview in which he was giving details and saying that he sold 100,000 houses in a matter of days so why can't the government do the same. Government having more resources and better approach can sell each house for more expensive price and if proper selling expertises are used they will be able to pay off all the debts of Pakistan after the completion of two housing projects only.

Well it was quite a detailed project so i was very precise in this post

Parliamentary Secretary for Health Dr Saeed Elahi has termed the purchase of a flat, worth 140 million pounds, by President Asif Ali Zardari a condemnable act.
In a statement issued on Tuesday, Dr Saeed Elahi said that, on the one hand, more than half the country was inundated with massive floods and millions of affectees were looking for a temporary shelter but, on the other hand, the President was expanding his assets. He said the amount which had been spent to buy the flat could have been used for providing shelter to at least one million people of his country.
He went on to say that the shameless act would have hurt the soul of PPP founder Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, who had vowed to provide Roti, Kapra and Makan to the poor.
Dr.Elahi urged the president to bridle his propensity to plunder the country and better spend money on the poor who had perished in the worst floods in the history of the country.
He said that the president, not contented with the Surrey Palace, had purchased another expensive flat at a time when he was extending begging bowl for the flood effectees, asking why the international donors give alms and aid to the Zardari-led government.

Asif flayed for ‘140m pounds flat’

--------------------

May Allah give this Malik Riaz Hussain health and further wealth and build many more homes for him in Jannah.

I also hope this Zardari leaves Pakistan or is hanged sooner rather then later.......

What you can expet by Zardari

I doubt if this news is correct... malik riaz is not that kind of person to give so much in charity.. can anybody give me the link of the news?

and also u ppls should cross check the news of zardari's £140 million apartment cuz if it is true it will be worlds most expensive apartment ...

iits a gud news den cuz he is capable of building 1 million homes. and even if other rich ppls dnt want to join him he can appeal common ppls and create a re construction fund

khaali dekhawa, no person esp billioniare will spend his big portion for aid

what can i say ? I have no words.

I almost start crying when read this.

I'm short of words........This is what we need, true Pakistanis.........Hope Zardari can bear to part with a couple of million dollars out of his 6 Billion dollar wealth............Nawaz Sharif would also do well to donate some of the sugar and flour made by his OWN mills. Till now the only politicians to have donated out of their own pockets are Gen(r).Pervez Musharraf and Imran Khan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom