What's new

Pakistani celebrities with their spouses and children

You guys remember ALPHA BRAVO CHARLIE?

This is its lead actress, SHAHNAZ, with her daughter:

===============================\
===============================/
Aaaa! the good old times, guys do this for me.....

you remember when they used to tease her by loudly calling out her name........... see the picture below and do it, For good old times' sake, do it ;)

b513853b43fabaa165a5e833466c1d74.jpg

:cheers:

:pakistan:

I am stunned to see all these pics.

Hey guys, how and where do u get all these pics from?

i don't watch PTV or lollywood or bollywood so many of these faces are new for me.

this thread shows how well informed our members are with respect to showbiz and celebrities...

Good work...Keep it up Guys...

I am stunned to see all these pics.

Hey guys, how and where do u get all these pics from?

i don't watch PTV or lollywood or bollywood so many of these faces are new for me.

this thread shows how well informed our members are with respect to showbiz and celebrities...

Good work...Keep it up Guys...

From the Internet bhai, where else? :azn:

This is its lead actress, SHAHNAZ, with her daughter:

===============================\
===============================/
Aaaa! the good old times, guys do this for me.....

you remember when they used to tease her by loudly calling out her name........... see the picture below and do it, For good old times' sake, do it ;)

b513853b43fabaa165a5e833466c1d74.jpg

:cheers:

:pakistan:

I cried when the guy infront dies in the drana trying to escape, for some reason it still makes me sad, i wish he hadn't died in the drama. His acting was really good and his role.

There were 2 or 3 army dramas in the 90s, 1 was about an airforce, where the main character loses his leg in an accident.

They were really great, wouldn't mind watchin them again. They need to make more dramas like that.

Back
Top Bottom