What's new

Pakistani child receives gift from Indian doctors on Eid

It is true that many Iraqis get treatment in India. Check out this website office of the iraqis treatment in india, iraqis treatment india, Medical Tourism india, sjbsjbmf

Indian doctors nowdays use disposable syringes (mybe very few rural doctors still use those syringes). Somewhat like:
ACY2T73N1syringe_all_size_0001.jpg

I remeber that horror of geting injection when young...those thick needles.
Are those thick needle syringes still common in Pakistan?

hehehe …. ..…….yes they still are around in pak but mostly in rural areas

Nowadays in cities and towns they have smaller gauge (medium perhaps) ones.

Private hospitals especially military ones have some of the best health care in the country and they were the 1st to introduce smaller needles.

Curse the Manufacturers of those ugly things!!!!! :D

i haven't even heard of such thick needles.
from my childhood,i am seeing dispossible ones.
kindly post a pic of a thick needle if you have one.

They were still disposable but had thick lengths and tips.

I’m not posting any pictures* I’m sure members will provide with similar ones

It was like a tiny mini version of a medieval spear going in to your veins! (“oh the horror!”)

peace

hehehe …. ..…….yes they still are around in pak but mostly in rural areas

Nowadays in cities and towns they have smaller gauge (medium perhaps) ones.

Private hospitals especially military ones have some of the best health care in the country and they were the 1st to introduce smaller needles.

Curse the Manufacturers of those ugly things!!!!! :D

They were still disposable but had thick lengths and tips.

I’m not posting any pictures* I’m sure members will provide with similar ones

It was like a tiny mini version of a medieval spear going in to your veins!
(“OH the Horror!”)

peace

oh my god!

cry+baby.jpg

Some people are never satisfied in life. The kid would of never survived for 5-10 years in Pakistan, the Indian doctors gave him a normal life. The best gift ever.

Please ignore the troll, they are unhappy, that the Pak Child went to India to get surgery and not in they homeland.
i know the details. What do you call a gift? For which a hansome amount is charged? The whole point of thread is some "indian" doctor treated "pakistani" child. Yeah thats unusual on part of doctors that they treated an alien?

It is the duty of doctors to treat the patients irrespective of their nationality right? Like doctor on PNS baber treated indian crew members, there is no unusual thing on that.

There are million of pakistanis who are getting treated in other countires, the families of those palistanis can afford so they take their patients abroad, what is so unusual in this?

If they have done this for free then it is a gift, if they charged for it then its just a professional fulfilment of duties.

Dont forget we have also received 3 bodies as gift from same side.

I agree with S.M.R to a good extent. People all over the world go to India to get their treatments, by paying for them of course. So if an African, European, American flies to India, & gets treatment on Christmas; does India say that "that person got a gift from Indian doctors on Christmas"?

As I see it, the Indian doctors acted professionally, & rescued the child's life, which of course is excellent work on their part, but part of their job of looking after patients, as they got paid for it by them.

oh my god!

cry+baby.jpg

Hmmm white baby???? I'm not white you could have at least chosen 1 of your own????

:lol: this was 20 years ago when still young…

And for your information I had more than 20 of those nasty things throughout.

You know why those needles were in use in pak???? same as india~(corruption)

By the looks of it seems you never had 1???? No matter* ……………

Ps (Indians stop going for white skin (skin creams) learn to love your own.)

peace

I agree with S.M.R to a good extent. People all over the world go to India to get their treatments, by paying for them of course. So if an African, European, American flies to India, & gets treatment on Christmas; does India say that "that person got a gift from Indian doctors" on Christmas?

As I see it, the Indian doctors acted professionally, & rescued the child's life, which of course is excellent work on their part, but part of their job as they got paid for it.

It is a gift, because life is the most important thing in life and thats what India gave to the little boy, India gave him a life to walk and run etc.

Medical tourism is big business in India, this Dr will get good karma for his actions.

It is a gift, because life is the most important thing in life and thats what India gave to the little boy, India gave him a life to walk and run etc.

I've lived in Nigeria for 4 years. A small child there (daughter of a family friend) had a heart problem, they didn't have the necessary treatment in Nigeria, so they flew her over to Kenya for that expensive treatment. At the end of the day, no one started proclaiming that "Kenya gave Nigerian child a gift". I don't want to sound ungracious, but it is a fact of life that people go to different countries to get cheaper/expensive treatment that is not available in their home countries.

I've lived in Nigeria for 4 years. A small child there (daughter of a family friend) had a heart problem, they didn't have the necessary treatment in Nigeria, so they flew her over to Kenya for that expensive treatment. At the end of the day, no one started proclaiming that "Kenya gave Nigerian child a gift". I don't want to sound ungracious, but it is a fact of life that people go to different countries to get cheaper/expensive treatment that is not available in their home countries.

i understand your point but this is India and Pakistan and not Kenya hope you understand the symbolic aspect to it

Everyone likes a good old fashioned story and this is no diffrent

i understand your point but this is India and Pakistan and not Kenya hope you understand the symbolic aspect to it

Everyone likes a good old fashioned story and this is no diffrent

I understand the significance, & I am sure the family is grateful to the Indian doctor that saved the kid's life, as no amount of money is worth someone's life. But this is a common phenomenon in the world today, & this is an encouraging step in improving Indo-Pak ties. Just don't shove it into the faces of Pakistanis by calling it a "gift from Indian doctors on Eid", it will be appreciated a lot more by Pakistanis. This is not a points scoring game that India has defeated Pakistan in, this is much more than that.

I understand the significance, & I am sure the family is grateful to the Indian doctor that saved the kid's life, as no amount of money is worth someone's life. But this is a common phenomenon in the world today, & this is an encouraging step in improving Indo-Pak ties. Just don't shove it into the faces of Pakistanis by calling it a "gift from Indian doctors on Eid", it will be appreciated a lot more by Pakistanis. This is not a points scoring game that India has defeated Pakistan in, this is much more than that.

Well Indian journalism leaves alot to be desired but thats the same the world over a catchy title will sell more papers and have more hits it's all business these journos dont really care as long as they make the headlines.

We are trying to be more loyal to the master than the master himself. Child's parents have said that it was an eid gift for them. But we're trying to impose questions, is it free or what or what. This behavior isn’t helpful. We will have to learn many things. Environment will then be better and cordial between people to people (civilians) and people to people (in uniform).

Well done doctor’s team and visa office, who promptly issued the visa.

Back
Top Bottom