What's new

Pakistani corner

But even I am worried about the Balawaristan Front. Before you say I know they represent a tiny minority I will say I agree but things shouldn't have been allowed to slide in that direction. We could have eliminated the problem in minutes by responding to the Attabad lake disaster quickly and pushing further to eliminate militancy from the region.
Pakistani state has forced them to take this stance. Imagine living without basic right of vote and etc,etc. Not that i support them or something. The political party is not very popular. no there is no such terrorist organization

There are hardly, in fact no terrorist organizations operating in GB.

@WAJsal excellent documentary. Just watched it. Thanks for sharing.

Gilgiti people are very hospitable and this short doc gave a view of the culture too which the rest of Pakistan knows very little about.

@WAJsal excellent documentary. Just watched it. Thanks for sharing.

Gilgiti people are very hospitable and this short doc gave a view of the culture too which the rest of Pakistan knows very little about.
Have a lot of family there in Hunza, From Karimabad to lower Hunza, even in gojal. Lovely people. Can't believe this is Pakistan too, right?
Many more like this. Will share in coming days. Ever interested in GB's history related to liberation do read this: How Gilgit-Baltistan got liberated .
And post 85 and 86 too. Long but very informative. How Gilgit-Baltistan got liberated . | Page 6

@Icarus watch it. Might interest you. @syedali73 ,@Gufi ,@Slav Defence ....

Have a lot of family there in Hunza, From Karimabad to lower Hunza, even in gojal. Lovely people. Can't believe this is Pakistan too, right?
Many more like this. Will share in coming days. Ever interested in GB's history related to liberation do read this: How Gilgit-Baltistan got liberated .
And post 85 and 86 too. Long but very informative. How Gilgit-Baltistan got liberated . | Page 6
Lekin u guys have this problem as well, kay if one has to take flight for skardu gilgit from islamabad tau weather conditions kee wajah say bohat mushkil hoti hai .and u have 2 book flight one month prior to travel...isnt it..,and that goes like that thruout the year. I am talking abt air travel.

Last edited:
Lekin u guys have this problem as well, kay if one has to take flight for skardu gilgit from islamabad tau weather conditions kee wajah say bohat mushkil hoti hai .and u have 2 book flight one month prior to travel...isnt it..,and that goes like that thruout the year. I am talking abt air travel.
Not really. Abhi to 1-2 flights everyday. Yes it much expensive in comparison, but got to do what i got to do.
Weather is a problem sometimes only.

Not really. Abhi to 1-2 flights everyday. Yes it much expensive in comparison, but got to do what i got to do.
Weather is a problem sometimes only.
No i am not talking abt costs. I had meant that since weather of that region is a bit colder and unexpected so there is often a delay in flights and overbooking ...and land routes are too long and risky...nahi...land sliding ka dar wagairah?

@Icarus watch it. Might interest you. @syedali73 ,@Gufi ,@Slav Defence ....
Amazing video,
I never knew that they could actually use salty stones for ''namkeen chai''.This was not even looking like Paksistani.I felt as if I am seeing documentary obout eastern europe,just beautiful.

Regards

Amazing video,
I never knew that they could actually use salty stones for ''namkeen chai''.This was not even looking like Paksistani.I felt as if I am seeing documentary obout eastern europe,just beautiful.

Regards
My father and Motehr still use 'desi Namak' as they put it. Nam ki chai with a traditional bread with chai, if you haven't had it you have not lived my friend. Namak ki chai, drink it whenever i feel like it. Is very strong, less than quarter a spoon for a cup. LOL . Pakistan is so diverse.

No i am not talking abt costs. I had meant that since weather of that region is a bit colder and unexpected so there is often a delay in flights and overbooking ...and land routes are too long and risky...nahi...land sliding ka dar wagairah?
App to fear mey hey rehti ho kya. lol

Reporting in, with my fellow Northern brothers. We are the men of the North!
Bhai is ajk also called northern region of pkistan? Acha aur apki language kya kehlati hai,can i ask?

My father and Motehr still use 'desi Namak' as they put it. Nam ki chai with a traditional bread with chai, if you haven't had it you have not lived my friend. Namak ki chai, drink it whenever i feel like it. Is very strong, less than quarter a spoon for a cup. LOL . Pakistan is so diverse.

App to fear mey hey rehti ho kya. lol
It is raining in Karachi and you are making me realize that I should visit gilgit-Baltistan.BTW,one of my great classmate is from Skardu.He is a gem and studying genetics along with us.He used to tell me of his tough schadule and lots of fun he had when he was in school.:)

Regards

Bhai is ajk also called northern region of pkistan? Acha aur apki language kya kehlati hai,can i ask?

Yes AJK is the extreme North, but not classified as the "Northern regions" as such.
Mare langauage phari hai. Tore kasur ve bolnah, lekan ammi itnah parahai nee.

Thore se to hui hai but most welcome. Yesterday night it rained aur bijli chaley gaey pore rat kay leay.
Bhai meray,
Thoray ka shukar manao gay tab hi Allah aur dega:D
Still,the weather is great and I am expecting more rainfall:)

Regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom