What's new

Pakistani corner

My hair's something like this:

Short-purple-hair-color.jpg

Girl, grow it out:angel:.

tumblr_mir06oWnqU1ql5zyao1_500_large.jpg

Seems I've traded my naughtiness for an interest in beauty tips:cry:.

@Armstrong quick! Say something manly before I get sucked into a conversation about lip gloss and eyelash liner too:o:.

Temp going upto 40C in Islamabad

:blink: Aaaaiiiinnnnnnnnn..... but at least it rains after two or three sunny/hot days in Islamabad though haven't seen the rain in Karachi since long, I mean the rain that we may enjoy... Seems like Pampered Clouds when comes to Karachi. :-(

:blink: Aaaaiiiinnnnnnnnn..... but at least it rains after two or three sunny/hot days in Islamabad though haven't seen the rain in Karachi since long, I mean the rain that we may enjoy... Seems like Pampered Clouds when comes to Karachi. :-(
Well it was raining yesterday its still partly cloudy but temp is rising again today
Screenshot_2016-05-14-13-25-05.png

Yeah, but when I went, there was an ID check, and no one wants an elderly person to watch Deadpool with you.
How will you convince your parents to let you watch it?. I told my mom I'm going off to watch The Notebook HD Remastered version :D. Though I have like 8 copies of it lying somewhere in the DVD rack :undecided:. But not the Remastered Version :pleasantry:.
But yes, there was an ID check.
I have got a fairly young cousin who takes us out to have fun every now and then.

Utterly disgusted and ashamed of our government. A disgrace to our founding fathers, especially those who liberated GB and AJK. Secondly as a Gilgiti, and of course as a Pakistani when you see your PM and other officials not realizing these things it hurts you. Tajikistan would never knowingly make such a mistake, they are a close ally and i understand them making a mistake. What the **** were our officials doing, even if they did realise the mistake(which they did according to foreign office), i don't get why you would want to take a picture. Photo Shoot is a must, without a photo how do you expect them to portray positive image of themselves.
Very ashamed, very disgusted. I hope some action is taken and i hope our PM apologizes to the nation(don't expect him to). And i hope the GB government strongly protests regarding this issue(don't expect the PMLN puppets to).
The incompetence of these people...Just want a friggin photo, don't care about the project.
336674_55850943.jpg

@saiyan0321 ,@haviZsultan ,@Gufi ,@Zibago ,@Akheilos ,@Arsalan ,@Irfan Baloch ,@Kaptaan ,@Mr.Meap ...

Pathetic...

Utterly disgusted and ashamed of our government. A disgrace to our founding fathers, especially those who liberated GB and AJK. Secondly as a Gilgiti, and of course as a Pakistani when you see your PM and other officials not realizing these things it hurts you. Tajikistan would never knowingly make such a mistake, they are a close ally and i understand them making a mistake. What the **** were our officials doing, even if they did realise the mistake(which they did according to foreign office), i don't get why you would want to take a picture. Photo Shoot is a must, without a photo how do you expect them to portray positive image of themselves.
Very ashamed, very disgusted. I hope some action is taken and i hope our PM apologizes to the nation(don't expect him to). And i hope the GB government strongly protests regarding this issue(don't expect the PMLN puppets to).
The incompetence of these people...Just want a friggin photo, don't care about the project.
336674_55850943.jpg

@saiyan0321 ,@haviZsultan ,@Gufi ,@Zibago ,@Akheilos ,@Arsalan ,@Irfan Baloch ,@Kaptaan ,@Mr.Meap ...

Pathetic...

One can only bash our heads on the wall. The blind supporters would defend him saying who cares he is bringing energy. This is extremely treacherous and a spit on the graves of our forefathers and our northern brethren. Disgusting doesn't even cover it.

I am hundred percent sure that incompetent fool of a pm and his chailay don't even know the map of Pakistan or it's boundaries and most probably thought that its all cool. Our media is horrifically silent on this which is sad. GB should protest against this. If India can protest on maps of the area then why can't we?

He is too busy trying to find ways to hide his corruption. Frustrating tbh. Banda ab aur kiya karai.

336674_55850943.jpg

Pathetic...
An insult to the sacrifices of our elders

336674_55850943.jpg

Pathetic...
What else you expect from these corrupt politicians? If it is anything else that is your own mistake brother!

AND i was just discussing this with a PMLN supporter who was defending even such negligence and follies just three minutes ago. Yeh tu haal ha supporters ka bhe,, what can one say!

Back
Top Bottom