What's new

Pakistani defence delegation visiting South Africa

South Africa has good co-operation with our air force , hopefully delegation will focus on defence matters and not on the pretty ladies in SA :D

South Africa has good co-operation with our air force , hopefully delegation will focus on defence matters and not on the pretty ladies in SA :D
Indeed we have really beautiful dames.

we are more advance and perfect in technology
really then why is the traffic going one way only :) from the fuel probes, frequency hopping radios etc.

Kissi nai danda kia hai :whistle:

Personally I'd like to see us buying the G6, with ToT. But nothing on that front, eh...?

344158a152095a6a195b77db82320c36.jpg

2149d59d57b07a601de44249e3d99787.jpg
This is great for hit and run tactis and independent no track thing .

"Training the trainers" they must be instructors to come back and teach. smart approach. instead of spending $XXX on one student it's cost effective to spend $XXXX on an instructor.

Yes they are. This is what was odd, my professor friend went over to some university in Islamabad, they had agreed to sponsor around 30 students to come here in post grad field. You expected some young people, instead we have major and colonel rank students who are in their late 40s. They are getting around $1000/month including free boarding. Some are here now for 3rd year. Wits has a huge specialization field in Geology.
My friend found it so bizarre that all senior army officers are here instead of academics. One said it was because of connections.

Nope... G5/G6 something we dont ToT with.

It's quite a beast. We should consider at least a few dozen. Would be great on the IB!
Pak should look for new transport plane as well U saw new Ukrainian plane at Paris airshow irs great replacement for our c130

Meeting of Paramount Group, South Africa with Federal Minister for Defence Production at MoDP

Pak should look for new transport plane as well U saw new Ukrainian plane at Paris airshow irs great replacement for our c130
Problem with Russian / Ukrainian aircraft is that they are maintenance intensive. The Chinese have solved this problem to some extent. IF we were to go for a non-western platform, then we should consider Chinese. Secondly even with limited quantities like 10 /15 we could get some partial ToT.

Back
Top Bottom