What's new

Pakistani file plea to prove Bhagat Singh innocent

LOL @Spring Onion

funny that i saw comments of indian in the source u mentioned n saw this.:rofl:

''Devil's Advocate (India)
22 mins ago
Another one from shameless Pakistan trying to score brownie points vis-a-vis India. What has Bhagat Singh got in common with the Mullah/Military nexus ruling that failed state ?''

Last edited by a moderator:
Before questioning Pakistan can you tell me is there any statue of Bhagat Singh installed in India?

or when it was installed?

Then i will reply your question.

am waiting

Do you want a few more???

mhgl5j.jpg

2cp8c2e.jpg

2pynuyo.jpg

n2ih3l.jpg

2mq2jc5.jpg

zlxnaw.jpg

16c2g02.jpg

BTW, do you know that Bhagat Singh even had stamps:

256tk3q.jpg

Alright, I hope this quinches your thirst of knowledge.

Before questioning Pakistan can you tell me is there any statue of Bhagat Singh installed in India?

or when it was installed?

Then i will reply your question.

am waiting

Statue of Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev at Hussainiwala

800px-Statues_of_Bhagat_Singh%2C_Rajguru_and_Sukhdev.jpg

If you will look deep into your soul then probably you won't feel it is was or never was waste of time.

If you are a British, then I rest my case.

No, because he fought for Indian freedom from British not for indian separation...That pakistan defination of freedom struggle

I bet this lawyer has no clients to work right now and just wants to get himself into limelight.

LOL @Spring Onion

funny that i saw comments of indian in the source u mentioned n saw this.:rofl:

''Devil's Advocate (India)
22 mins ago
Another one from shameless Pakistan trying to score brownie points vis-a-vis India. What has Bhagat Singh got in common with the Mullah/Military nexus ruling that failed state ?''

:) thats why we spared few browni points by denying installing his statue ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet this lawyer has no clients to work right now and just wants to get himself into limelight.

Making more enemies seems to be the only outcome of this endeavor.

1.Didn't Kasuri's grand dad sign Bhagat's death warrant? Kasuri was Pakistan's foreign minister and his grand dad was a Hony Magistrate.

2. There were very few leaders like Netaji who came forward to support Bhagat and his group. But Gandhi, Nehru and Congress were silent. It is now being claimed in India that had Gandhi and Congress come out strongly in support of these real freedom fighters, the British may not have executed them.

Spare me from yr BS and refer to post#16.

Mate I asked you nicely, it's up to you to take it or leave it. I can only take the came to water, cannot make it drink.

I looked at you post#16, however to tell you the truth did not find any value in it. I am sorry if my statement offends you.

Nobody would be his enemy. Nobody really cares about Bhagat singh or this lawyer.

Some extremists in Punjab province clashed with Pakistanis mourning Bhagat Singh's execution, it happened last month.

Back
Top Bottom