What's new

Pakistani films are cheap copies of Indian movies

or what about coke studio??? :lol::lol::lol::woot:

adapted from Brazil

and coke studio is a low budget 3rd class show failed on MTV..just like dozen cheap MTV shows

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

its high time, for the sake of Pakistani industry they should stop following our entertainment industry and produce cheap copies of it...they even illegally buy our D2H services which is just shameful

Really sorry. Its very shameful to admit but bollywood don't have any moral rights to criticize Pakistani movies of copying. Our film's music, stories, and even publicity posters are copied from Hollywood. There are some ray hopes like Farhan akhtar and Aamir khan. But rest are just biggest copycats. Just saw David Dhavan's Rascals. It's rip off of Dirty , Rotten And Scoundrels. Sad very sad. :cry:

adapted from Brazil

and coke studio is a low budget 3rd class show failed on MTV..just like dozen cheap MTV shows

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

its high time, for the sake of Pakistani industry they should stop following our entertainment industry and produce cheap copies of it...they even illegally buy our D2H services which is just shameful

Coke studio was gonna fail in India it was a known fact who ever decided to launch that show in India was just a nutcase.... Music audience in India are totally different from whats in Pakistan.

Pakistani music listeners want to listen fusion and sufi music that is not the case with India....
Pakistani channels once started to copy Indian dramas but those dramas failed miserably fortunately they realise that Pakistani audience demand a Pakisani channel to be a Pakistani channel not a copy cat channel so the started makindg drams classic style and it worked... May be one day they will realise the same about Tv Shows.....

BTW the most hit shows in Pakistan are not reality shows they are comedy shows made up of dummies of politicians and stars etc etc like we have "Hum sab Umeed sey hain", Banana News Network, and then comedy talk shows like "Hasb e Haal" and Khabarnaak and reality shows which are somewhat popular, you can say, are of a very cheap guy Waqar Zaka :P like "Living on the edge", desi kurryan etc etc ....... Popular shows among the ladies are Morning shows ....

So overall there exist copies of indian shows but are very much less than what indians think.... but Indians don't know about what their channels copy from ours 'cause they are not allowed to see pakistani channels...

Coke studio was gonna fail in India it was a known fact who ever decided to launch that show in India was just a nutcase.... Music audience in India are totally different from whats in Pakistan.

Pakistani music listeners want to listen fusion and sufi music that is not the case with India....
Pakistani channels once started to copy Indian dramas but those dramas failed miserably fortunately they realise that Pakistani audience demand a Pakisani channel to be a Pakistani channel not a copy cat channel so the started makindg drams classic style and it worked... May be one day they will realise the same about Tv Shows.....

BTW the most hit shows in Pakistan are not reality shows they are comedy shows made up of dummies of politicians and stars etc etc like we have "Hum sab Umeed sey hain", Banana News Network, and then comedy talk shows like "Hasb e Haal" and Khabarnaak and reality shows which are somewhat popular, you can say, are of a very cheap guy Waqar Zaka :P like "Living on the edge", desi kurryan etc etc ....... Popular shows among the ladies are Morning shows ....

So overall there exist copies of indian shows but are very much less than what indians think.... but Indians don't know about what their channels copy from ours 'cause they are not allowed to see pakistani channels...

thats great that you have your own channels and TV shows. i can't say what you copy or not because India produce movies, shows, songs in 100 languages such as Hindi, punjabi, urdu, tamil, telugu, bengali etc etc. and its not possible to keep track of all...i read somewhere that pakistan copy Punjabi movies and most of their scenes are inspired from them (you will understand if you see any punjabi movie)..

ans Yes,let Assume Indians do copy 'not so famous' Pakistani music and make them huge all over the world including pakistan..and i dont know how it bothers Pakistanis. they should legally sue director of music for doing this (if they have issues)...infact, orginal composer should be thankful to bolly derector for making it such a huge hit..isn't it?

India will be Happy if Pakistani Audience shifts their focus towards Perisa wr.to Culture and even TV Shows. but, is that really happening? if YES, it will be great.

Regarding Hindi Cinema, It is just another film industry in India while Telgu,Tamil,Bangali,Marathi etc Film Industries are not getting the same attention although has huge markets in India itself.

I began to think Hindi films are not related to India anymore(except a handful of films). it is about Punjabi Overseas Audience and milking their Money. aren't they?

thats great that you have your own channels and TV shows. i can't say what you copy or not because India produce movies, shows, songs in 100 languages such as Hindi, punjabi, urdu, tamil, telugu, bengali etc etc. and its not possible to keep track of all...i read somewhere that pakistan copy Punjabi movies and most of their scenes are inspired from them (you will understand if you see any punjabi movie)..

ans Yes,let Assume Indians do copy 'not so famous' Pakistani music and make them huge all over the world including pakistan..and i dont know how it bothers Pakistanis. they should legally sue director of music for doing this (if they have issues)...infact, orginal composer should be thankful to bolly derector for making it such a huge hit..isn't it?

haha Aida syaana na na ban hun :P

I have seen many Indian Punjabi movies but never seen any Pakistani movie which was a copy of Indian movie. Inidan Punjabi movies are almost the same as Bollywood... Pakistani Punjabi movies are totally different, Loud voices, Loud music are their chrachteristcs and indian Punjabi movies are not even near to whats in Pakistani punjabi movies..... even some of our old punjabi movies were copied by bollywood (unko bhi nai chora Bollywood:P ) and directors and writers of those punjabi movies were very "thankful" to bollywood for copying their stuff illegaly :P

I know India have thousands of tv channels millions of songs very big market etc etc but this does not give India a right to copy Pakisatni songs but nyways........

Many of Pakisatni songs which were copied were already a hit Only for the Indians living in India those were new but for rest of the world those were just cheap copies .....

India will be Happy if Pakistani Audience shifts their focus towards Perisa wr.to Culture and even TV Shows. but, is that really happening? if YES, it will be great.

Regarding Hindi Cinema, It is just another film industry in India while Telgu,Tamil,Bangali,Marathi etc Film Industries are not getting the same attention although has huge markets in India itself.

I began to think Hindi films are not related to India anymore(except a handful of films). it is about Punjabi Overseas Audience and milking their Money. aren't they?

You are authorized to speak on behalf of the state India :P Hindi film Industry is for audience outside India you already wrote above and that Include Pakistan as well so Indian film makers are making their movies keeping this in view as well.. Its not that pakistanis are dying to watch Indian cinema are Bollywood is not comfortable in showing their movies in Pakistan its two way trrafic

Actually both Pakistani and Indian films are very good. I've watched just a few ones, but they were great. Especially the one called "Veer-Zarra". I don't know if it was Indian or Pakistani.

Actually both Pakistani and Indian films are very good. I've watched just a few ones, but they were great. Especially the one called "Veer-Zarra". I don't know if it was Indian or Pakistani.

Dont be diplomatic dude. If we r bad Pakistanis are worst when it comes to filmmaking.:cheesy:

Dont be diplomatic dude. If we r bad Pakistanis are worst when it comes to filmmaking.:cheesy:

With all due respect, we have already lost the battle but to win the war for the hearts and minds of our own people, we should come up with quality stuff and enlighten, entertain and educate the masses through media.

Ah! Enlighten them with the diatribes of clowns like Zaid Hamid and his ilk whom the Pakistani media is crazy about!! There's nary a day when we don't see these jokers in the Pakistani media to 'enlighten and educate the masses'!

So much for winning hearts and minds!! It's boiling down to brain-washing and propaganda - especially against America, Israel and of course that devil that is India!

Back
Top Bottom