What's new

Pakistani films are cheap copies of Indian movies

doesnt matter as long as its huge worldwide and 2nd only to hollywood ;)

second to hollywood?? rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: joke of the day, how can it become second t hollywood when 90% of your movies are copy paste??

i have seen movies from england, france, germany, mexico, spain, japan heck even iran even heard of indian movie fame outside subcontinent

second to hollywood?? rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: joke of the day, how can it become second t hollywood when 90% of your movies are copy paste??

i have seen movies from england, france, germany, mexico, spain, japan heck even iran even heard of indian movie fame outside subcontinent

Bollywood is huge in terms of its collection,money involved, tickets sold, its audience 2nd only to hollywood much huge than any industry you mentioned....if you realy can't digest it then help yourself with google
bolllywood is very popular in west....and you will see huge collection in west (some even competing local movies) !!

and we are not talking about :lol:ywood that you are shocked...your highest grossed movie ever is less than what Flop Indian TV serial earns

I am wrong..in terms of Ticket sold and no. of audience, Bollywood is largest industry in the world..

India is largest producer of films in the world.[1][2] In 2009, India produced a total of 2961 films on celluloid, that include a staggering figure of 1288 feature films.[3] Indian film industry is multi-lingual and the largest in the world in terms of ticket sales and number of films produced.
Film industry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bollywood is huge in terms of its collection,money involved, tickets sold, its audience 2nd only to hollywood much huge than any industry you mentioned....if you realy can't digest it then help yourself with google
bolllywood is very popular in west....and you will see huge collection in west (some even competing local movies) !!

and we are not talking about :lol:ywood that you are shocked...your highest grossed movie ever is less than what Flop Indian TV serial earns

its the indians in the west who watch the bollywood movies :lol::lol:, so what really is the difference

the goras arnt gonna watch their own movies cheap remakes :lol::lol:

its not all about the money, its more abt fame, because indian 1.4 billion population makes bollywood earn those money, also bollywood has policy of mass producing those movies with cheap holly rips, so in total bollywood gets to earn more

doesnt matter as long as its huge worldwide and 2nd only to hollywood ;)

Wrong Indian industryis the largest, even larger than Hollywood in terms of the number of movies produced each year, according to a new United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).

And you will be surprised if i say Nigerian film industry is second and hollywood comes third.

After that its Japan, China, France , Germany , Spain , Italy , South Korea and the United Kingdom

Here is an old report.

Nigeria surpasses Hollywood as world's second largest film producer – UN

And Indian industry is not only the shiny glossy Bollywood. It has a major regional presence too..

Saying it as Hollywood copy is ridiculous... Hollywood culture can never be incorporated into Indian movies... maybe some scenes can be replicated or a basic thread to some , in a handful among the thousands released every year.

so even money is not the matter, i accept bollywood s next to hollywood by massproducing the movies, but seriously tell me one indian movie getting international recognition??

Dude its in language that they dont know... its for the recognition for Indian mass. while hollywood speaks English, the language of the world which is used by Americans to Armenians to communicate with each other.

so even money is not the matter, i accept bollywood s next to hollywood by massproducing the movies, but seriously tell me one indian movie getting international recognition??

International recognition like what?? Awards?? if not movies but many bollywood workers (actors, director, technician etc) get international honors and awards..its a long list

International recognition like what?? Awards?? if not movies but many bollywood workers (actors, director, technician etc) get international honors and awards..its a long list

2 oscars last year and major directors like night shyamalan, shekhar kapoor etc... the film fraternity is a bigger lot in that industry from here.

Dude its in language that they dont know... its for the recognition for Indian mass. while hollywood speaks English, the language of the world which is used by Americans to Armenians to communicate with each other.
Subtitles? Plenty of other foreign films have gained recognition.

ROFL, im amazed, how indians transform the indian stuff into international next to american stuff :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom