What's new

Pakistani GIDS TAKBIR Series Satellite Aided Inertially Guided Bomb

Also produced under license... LS-6:

w9lj.jpg

What is new in this kit / bomb? may be GPS guidance is new tech that is now locally developed, because Pakistan has capacity to locally convert iron bombs into PGMs since early 90s.

What is new in this kit / bomb? may be GPS guidance is new tech that is now locally developed, because Pakistan has capacity to locally convert iron bombs into PGMs since early 90s.

LGBs under license? yes! but making satellite guided bombs is new to us.

@Dazzler did we use beidou system or GPS in them??'

off topic: where is thanks button??:what:

We did. The difference is that it now incorporates newer technology and multiple GPS systems. Surely there are same parts as the Chinese ones. If you can work together to make something why not?

GPS offers some high targeting capabilities can easily use them against terrorist great development cheap yet effective technologically advance solution to counter terrorism

82141842.jpg

At IDEAS 2012

Guidance unit and fuzing.

I was there at IDEAS and inspected about it .... Its just a Fuse. Satellite guidance system is at the back side.

Similar Fuse were placed on a shelve against TAKBIR.

82141897.jpg

GIDS has many things to offer Pakistan air force ....

82141865.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing , wouldn't you say ?

Leave it to Altaf Bhai's Gadiii Nasheen to put a twist on things & create a conspiracy out of thin air ! :disagree:

Waisee Altaf Bhai's Gadiii Nasheen - I actually like that ! :D

I think I'm gonna use it on @Oscar from henceforth ! :azn:

Leave it to Altaf Bhai's Gadiii Nasheen to put a twist on things & create a conspiracy out of thin air ! :disagree:

Waisee Altaf Bhai's Gadiii Nasheen - I actually like that ! :D

I think I'm gonna use it on @Oscar from henceforth ! :azn:

And who might you be? Murid-e-Taji Khokhar?

Back
Top Bottom