What's new

Pakistani girls fear US blackmailing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I've been searching but not a single credible source has been found reporting this story. Just shoddy news sources reporting this

Anyone with a reliable news source.

If this story is true I say we all call the US embassy in Pakistan. If this story is true Pakistanis in In Pakistan should pay a visit to the US embassy.

Guys I've been searching but not a single credible source has been found reporting this story. Just shoddy news sources reporting this

Anyone with a reliable news source.

If this story is true I say we all call the US embassy in Pakistan. If this story is true Pakistanis in In Pakistan should pay a visit to the US embassy.

This wont be on CNN..and our resident tharkee Imran bhai..has already posted some Pics.

This wont be on CNN..and our resident tharkee Imran bhai..has already posted some Pics.

Those pics are from a long time ago. This isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened in Pakistan.

Forced to drink alcohol? :laugh:

Forced to dance? :laugh:

Forced to screw around? :laugh:

Have a hard time believing it.:lol:

Yeah forced to breath, forces to grab cup put it up to mouth an drink, forced to dance, not a single thinking person among them?!

The story hasn't been reported by a single credible source. Seems like a false report.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

It would be at least Pakistani news sources right? I don't care about CNN.

It would be at least Pakistani news sources right? I don't care about CNN.

Believe it not Pakistan is still an overall conservative country man. They wouldn't want to compromise girls' honour, so they might have been told to steer clear from this news.

Do you guys realize this kind of things happen to white girls, black girls, hispanic girls all the time in Us. Drink party dance sex photos. It's a way of life for some.

Whaaaaat, they drank all the beverages n they didnt find out that it is a Alcohol.

aur chooso america ki scholarship .

To be honest wtf is news tribe? never heard of it... no real news outlets like Dawn,The News etc or even stupid JHANG news reporting this crap?

Whaaaaat, they drank all the beverages n they didnt find out that it is a Alcohol.

aur chooso america ki scholarship .

If anybody knows about alcohol in Pakistan, it's our elites. I'm sure these girl's parents regularly drink alcohol.

If anybody knows about alcohol in Pakistan, it's our elites. I'm sure these girl's parents regularly drink alcohol.

why poors know only desi shaper or kuppi and thaara ?:lol:

Theyt cheated girls into dancing with them and drinking....Young people are generally gullible anywhere in the world..~Its the responsibility of adults not to misuse them...

I wonder if there were under 18s in the Party? Thats just shameful...

Seriously, you really believe that shittie piece of "journalism"? That embassy officials would ply girls from a conservative society such as Pakistan, with alcohol laced 'juice' and then coerce them into dancing lewdly with them snapping photographs to be used later to 'blackmail' them. All this under the very noses of the Pakistani security establishment who have a hawkeyed surveillance of the said premises?

Do you guys realize this kind of things happen to white girls, black girls, hispanic girls all the time in Us. Drink party dance sex photos. It's a way of life for some.

Not on an Embassy diplomatic level...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom