What's new

Pakistani girls fear US blackmailing

Status
Not open for further replies.
These bastered americans are like animals who has no problem in commiting even acts like incest.
You cannot expect anything good from these pathetic animals. PAK gov should kick these
animals out of their country.:angry:

very shameful indeed,, this issue should be investigated and those found guilty should be punished,,

LOL i am sure that the kind of girls who got invited, were not new to alcohol.......It's another issue that now, there is a proof of their immoral activities and now they are trying to play smart by using the victim card.

What the hell is this guy on about? can't even understand you.. you're actually happy that they took innapropriate images? and it should happen more? Messed up people

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

good it should be happen whit these girls please go more and more so take your nude images drinking images dance parties hood up with that black guys . i am so happy its same like we say JESY KERNI WESI BHARNI :yahoo:

^^^^^ Forgot to quote lolll! , but what is this guy on about?? on drugs.

What the hell is this guy on about? can't even understand you.. you're actually happy that they took innapropriate images? and it should happen more? Messed up people

If I murder someone and you took a picture, then that makes you guilty for taking the picture, or me guilty for committing murder?

I know this US Embassy has been involved in suspicious activities, but this particular story should be verified if we're going to put trust in this. I for one would like to see the US embassy suspended indefinitely. US foreign policy is a menace to Pakistan. HC is a BI. RD should have faced capital punishment. I'm not trying to pull a VCheng here and give absolute benefit of the doubt to this US embassy but the article seem to me very shoddy and sensationalist, besides that no credible Pakistani news sources reporting this.

Whether this story is true or not the embassy should be suspended all the workers told to pack up and leave and given a kick in the backside as they enter the plane.

I almost fell off my chair laughing at this new idiom you invented....Expect this to appear in the Urban Dictionary soon ;)

I almost fell off my chair a t this new idiom you invented....Expect this to appear in the Urban Dictionary soon

Did Vcheng get run off the forum? I haven't seen him in a while.

Pulling a V-Cheng :enjoy:

Meaning ~ to change or modify so as to prevent recognition of the true identity of a country's foreing policy
~ to reduce the seeming importance of someone's action
~ to try to justify criminal actions if the defendant is not present to refute the charges

Although i find this act by the American Embassy officials very shameful, however after reading comments of my fellow Pakistani members in this thread as well as in other threads i find some of their views very hypocritical.

Islamabad: The Pakistani female students, who attended a cultural party hosted by US embassy in November 2011, are concerned over possible blackmailing by the organisers.

According to a report, a few of the female participants alleged that they had been invited to the party titled “Kuch Khas” (something special) to see Pakistani dance and get information about American universities.

The report said that many students from across the country registered themselves to attend the party because they had been told that their participation would open a way for them to get scholarship of US universities.

However, a US official had told media after the party that they had invited students to the party to improve relations with Pakistani people.

A participant told the media that US officials had given them alcohol in the name of beverage during the party. He said that most of the female students had faced immoral and objectionable acts in the party after drinking the juice (alcohol).

“The female students were forced to dance immorally with the other students and the Americans after the drink,” he said and added that the officials also took their pictures and videos while dancing with the US men and Pakistani students.

“The student are worried that the snaps and footage could be used to blackmail them,” the student said.

It is pertinent to mention here that those Americans who were invited to the party were also caught by Pakistani security forces in Rawalpindi city for making snaps and footage of sensitive areas.

Pakistani girls fear US blackmailing | The News Tribe

I dont want to sound like the devils advocate but I find this news fishy. No one could have fed anyone vast amounts of alcohol so that these girls became so drunk that they did not have any control over themselves. This is either a hoax to pressurize the USA or the girls are not as innocent as they look and sound. My suspicion is that this is a hoax and a poorly crafted one at that. I know that the US issues visas, but why were only girls invited and not boys? It all sounds too good to be true.
Araz

The US embassy does arrange gatherings under various names and the purpose is to groom select sections of the Pakistani society to act as liaisons, informers and propagators of American ideals and beliefs, this is not fabrication this is factual.
What can happen at these gatherings is anybody's guess but where there is booze and mixing of men and women then anything goes I guess.
Also those who make rounds to US Embassy ( ‘gairay lagatay hain’ ) are not the ordinary Joes and Janes they are white collared SOBs that act as cronies of America.
In the past also photos of Pakistani Journalists ( Mehr Bokhari , Asma Sheriazi , Siama Mohsin etc ) getting cosy with some embassy staff members appeared so its plausible that such things happen more often than we might get to know.
And those who go to these questionable places cannot claim innocence afterwards
Times indeed have changed because when we were younger , we had to be at home after sunset , there were no ifs and buts about it so if these girls go to these questionable places then they are perhaps not so innocent.
And targeting women is part of the broader war against Islam since if you succeed in killing the belief of woman you have also killed the belief of her children and in three to four generations you would have killed of the belief of an entire generation.
There is good reason that there is an entire Surah in the Quran about Women ( Al-Nisa )

It is not even a proper news media. Dont know why people post such sensational news.

I say post their pictures all over the web so it will be a lesson for other "wanna be like western girls" to not accept invitations by strangers for some sort of a reward.

Any girl with our moral and cultural values wont except such a invitation where they mix with drinks and men. Its like expecting yourself to come out clean from a pool party.

I dont blame a bit to US Staff or the organizers.. Pakistani girls are to be blamed ENTIRELY!

The US embassy does arrange gatherings under various names and the purpose is to groom select sections of the Pakistani society to act as liaisons, informers and propagators of American ideals and beliefs, this is not fabrication this is factual.
What can happen at these gatherings is anybody's guess but where there is booze and mixing of men and women then anything goes I guess.
Also those who make rounds to US Embassy ( ‘gairay lagatay hain’ ) are not the ordinary Joes and Janes they are white collared SOBs that act as cronies of America.
In the past also photos of Pakistani Journalists ( Mehr Bokhari , Asma Sheriazi , Siama Mohsin etc ) getting cosy with some embassy staff members appeared so its plausible that such things happen more often than we might get to know.
And those who go to these questionable places cannot claim innocence afterwards
Times indeed have changed because when we were younger , we had to be at home after sunset , there were no ifs and buts about it so if these girls go to these questionable places then they are perhaps not so innocent.
And targeting women is part of the broader war against Islam since if you succeed in killing the belief of woman you have also killed the belief of her children and in three to four generations you would have killed of the belief of an entire generation.
There is good reason that there is an entire Surah in the Quran about Women ( Al-Nisa )

OMG brother... Very well said. Good post.

I dont want to sound like the devils advocate but I find this news fishy. No one could have fed anyone vast amounts of alcohol so that these girls became so drunk that they did not have any control over themselves. This is either a hoax to pressurize the USA or the girls are not as innocent as they look and sound. My suspicion is that this is a hoax and a poorly crafted one at that. I know that the US issues visas, but why were only girls invited and not boys? It all sounds too good to be true.
Araz

Its not a hoax its the truth... Pakistan is not short of such type of girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom