What's new

Pakistani High court orders Musharraf's arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO that is what the police wanted all along, police was of the opinion that he would be a big security risk in a jail hence his house has been given status of sub jail.

Agreed. this could be the reason why he let off so easily in a place filled with police. higher ups are fully involved in this in my opinion. This couldnt be done soo easily without the consent of the authorities and even the GOVT.

I think now the IHC will also ask clarifications from the Police.

they are i think. i read some slide where the courts were saying escaping after an arrest warrant is issued is a criminal act and those officers stationed who did not stop him will be considered his accomplices. Am not sure about this.

This may be an interesting read: Kayani’s name surfaces in Musharraf treason case

I have read this before. Like nuclearpak says this is a pandora box if followed fully and clearly. However if all is ignored and only musharraf is pursued then well bad luck for musharraf.

I have read this before. Like nuclearpak says this is a pandora box if followed fully and clearly. However if all is ignored and only musharraf is pursued then well bad luck for musharraf.

It should be followed fully and clearly, Kayani will retire soon and can stand trial.

^^ can mod please remove these trolls? They are ruining the thread.
I second that, we've got some real good posters here discussing critical subjects about the fabric of Pakistan and it's history then we have a few idiot Indian's who post 2 liners with a dozen emoticons ruining the flow of the thread. Please kick these trolls out.

Please kick these trolls out.

take them out more will come and then more will come and more. It never stops so best to ignore these idiots.

musharraf has told his lawyer that if tomorrow bail is not set then he will surrender himself to the courts. which is not a bad decision as sooner or later he was going to be caught if this decision is followed.

^^ can mod please remove these trolls? They are ruining the thread.

I agree. I don't particularly like General Musharraf - IMO he is a mediocre leader- and think less of his military skills. But one liners and "ha ha hee hee" comments are spoiling this thread.

On topic, I don't know what the General was thinking when he returned to Pakistan. What were his political calculations? Did someone in the Pakistani establishment assure him of a 'grand return' only to back out?

Surely Musharraf has to know that, given their mutual history the judiciary will have him for breakfast?

And politically, it may actually make sense to go to jail (real jail, not his farm house)! He's likely to get a lot more political traction and sympathy this way. In fact it is his apparent refusal to consider it that tells me he lacks political savvy.

& Bad Luck To Pakistan Too, All It Will Result In Some Kind Of Destruction For Sure?

It should be followed fully and clearly, Kayani will retire soon and can stand trial.

& Thn All Of The Former Living ÇOAS,s ?:rofl:
Thn Wht Hang Them Alll, By The Orders Of mr Justice Chodri?:lol:
Still I Am Telling U Guys, Wake Urself Of This Crazy Dream Of Super Damocrazy Cause If Nt, You Are Surly Heading For A Dead End!:whistle:;):wave:

& Bad Luck To Pakistan Too, All It Will Result In Some Kind Of Destruction For Sure?

Well no. i still find musharraf arrest to be too small an event to make anything like that occur however its the case that is the pandoras box. Like i said if followed fully it can effect over half of the institutions, something hard to control on this sensitive times. It looks like it is not being followed fully but only the part about musharraf.

I still fail to find what could he have thought. He didnt have the people backing and i doubt the army supported him. What could he be thinking? did he have foreign support?

Well either way he is stuck. things could go from bad to worse and i say that i wont be surprised if he is forced to serve a sentence and since the IHC said that working against the judges is terrorism he could at the worst of worst case scenario get a death penalty.

Wake Urself Of This Crazy Dream Of Super Damocrazy

I am not clear what do you support?

Democracy
military control
democracy under military control
democracy under musharraf.

I agree. I don't particularly like General Musharraf - IMO he is a mediocre leader- and think less of his military skills. But one liners and "ha ha hee hee" comments are spoiling this thread.

On topic, I don't know what the General was thinking when he returned to Pakistan. What were his political calculations? Did someone in the Pakistani establishment assure him of a 'grand return' only to back out?

Surely Musharraf has to know that, given their mutual history the judiciary will have him for breakfast?

And politically, it may actually make sense to go to jail (real jail, not his farm house)! He's likely to get a lot more political traction and sympathy this way. In fact it is his apparent refusal to consider it that tells me he lacks political savvy.

I Think ! You Need To Hve A Lesson From pakistani Political History Before Showing Ur Historical Savvy About Pakistan, no Hrd Feelings Anyways?;)

history repeats itself; one who once house arrested judges is now at the verge of his own arrest at house or jail. WAH MAULA ! TERE RANG NIRALEY.:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom