What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
what abut pic issues ever you face it?

girl make BF enjoy with him they love like honey and sweets . and they make few images of good time. letter girl forced to marry or her faimily marry her with her wish or both lover fight and breakup . now these damn pics used for blackmail from any side . or videos . letter this mess go deep and become police case . girl party always say he kidnap her rape her and make her images .now this damn case is very very hard . some time its take 8 months or 1 year for just bail . and police beat like hell for just that camera to show in court :lol:

my mother side half of guys are in police from higher to lower ranks and i know what this sh1t is since my age was 10 years:D

In your example both kids will be with their respective families. But in this case, girl is not with the parents but with the other family :hitwall:

Imran bhai, you might have seen several such cases but I don't think you examples are appropriate here.

@Imran khan

You are making as if abduction and rape/marriage don't happen to any girl of Pakistan ,let alone the hindu ones.
Everything is done with the consent of the girl even if she complain later on that she was forced in to it. Sick.:hitwall:

Coming to this specific case of this Hindu girl ,may I ask, do you know this girl , her background or any basis on which you making your stupid assertion that the girl and her family are lying to police ??

What is the legal age for marriage in Pakistan ??????
Both for Girl as well as boy.

It's 18 year for boy and 16 year for girl according to "Child Marriage Restraint Act 1929" of Pakistan
(India and Bangladesh both are following the same act with some amendments)

Link:

Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929

As far as this whole matter is concern it should be condemn without any reservation, and a thorough investigation should be carried out.

We should keep religion aside in this discussion as it is a social scar, not a religious matter.

As far as this whole matter is concern it should be condemn without any reservation, and a thorough investigation should be carried out.

We should keep religion aside in this discussion as it is a social scar, not a religious matter.

Dear friend,
How is it not a religious matter? Who has to conduct investigation anyway? What are the rights for the minorities in this kind of forced conversion cases. I haven't seen anyone answering to my earlier post. Can you please try once?

It is definitely to do with religion. Can she remain Hindu after this conversion? Can she go back to her parents and file rape case and case against the forcible conversion? Can you please show one example where any one got justice like that until now? I already agreed that, this kind of cases happen everywhere in SA but religion angle is what making it more complicated. She was converted into Islam now. Please do not quote me who is real Muslim and who is not, we all know that. But can she revert back to her original religion without any issues with Muslim community now? Can you show me one example where anyone was converted back to their original religion and still living peacefully?

Islamic values are not what will save these unfortunate girls..It is you people's ignorance, and 'lets hide under carpet and look away' kind of attitude encouraging those bastards to do these acts. It is not about one single incident, there are many. Not even single hindu family got any justice until now

Demo held for recovery of Hindu girl

....Tanisha was kidnapped from Hindu Muhalla in Kashmore 25 days ago and the police had failed to recover her....

Hindu girl recovered

...Hindu girl Satisha, 7, who was kidnapped by unknown men some 45 days ago from Hindu Muhalla, Kashmore, was recovered on Tuesday night............He said his daughter was released after the payment of ransom while police claimed that she was recovered from the Katcha area due to the police pressure....

Hindu girl

..........One Gulzar, an engineer by profession, has been charged with kidnapping a Hindu girl Bano who later converted to Islam and got married with a Muslim man Jaffer Abbas in Rajanpur....

Kidnapping of three Hindu girls

......Aneela, 22, and Kishni, 20, were allegedly kidnapped from the industrial area of Hyderabad, and their whereabouts remain unknown. He said that another girl had been kidnapped in Thar, and was forcibly converted into Islam.....

25 Hindu girls abducted every month, claims HRCP official

.....As many as 20 to 25 girls from the Hindu community are abducted every month and converted forcibly, said Amarnath Motumal, an advocate and council member of the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan.....

No progress in Hindu girl

When 21-year-old Bano went missing from her home last August, her parents chose not to follow the tradition of keeping silent. Instead, they became the first from the Hindu community residing in Lyari to fight for the alleged abduction of their young girl and took the matter to the court.....

There are bad boys in every country in the world. You can't force anybody to change religion. These are some Misguided and Illiterate People. They should be brought to Justice.

What happened to the guy who did this unjustice?

What happened to the guy who did this unjustice?

Not sure hope authorities took action. But don't worry I believe that what goes round comes round. These people always get the justice one way or the other

Reactions: HRK
Dear friend,
How is it not a religious matter? Who has to conduct investigation anyway? What are the rights for the minorities in this kind of forced conversion cases. I haven't seen anyone answering to my earlier post. Can you please try once?

It is definitely to do with religion. Can she remain Hindu after this conversion? Can she go back to her parents and file rape case and case against the forcible conversion? Can you please show one example where any one got justice like that until now? I already agreed that, this kind of cases happen everywhere in SA but religion angle is what making it more complicated. She was converted into Islam now. Please do not quote me who is real Muslim and who is not, we all know that. But can she revert back to her original religion without any issues with Muslim community now? Can you show me one example where anyone was converted back to their original religion and still living peacefully?

First Question: How is it not a religious matter?

Dear I would request you to elaborate that how is this a religious matter??

Second Question: Who has to conduct investigation anyway?

Dear it is obvious that Law enforcement agencies should do this, however If required any other lawful mean should also be adopted.

Third Question: What are the rights for the minorities in this kind of forced conversion cases?

Dear I would like to quote a Quranic verse "let there be no compulsion in religion" it is the divine right of minorities in this kind of cases.

Fourth Question: Can she remain Hindu after this conversion?

According to Islamic principle of “SHAHADAT” (it is a specific term having broader meaning and philosophy, but to understand one could say it is synonyms to Testimony) “Any forceful shahadat is prohibited”

Now to become a Muslim one has “to give SHAHADAT with his/her free will”.

“If she was forced to become Muslim as it is reported, then in this case she is not Muslim till now”

Fifth question: Can she go back to her parents and file rape case and case against the forcible conversion?

Dear not much detail of this case is available till now but as it is said she has been recovered and in the custody of Women police station. After any free investigation, this case should take its due legal course.

Sixth Question: But can she revert back to her original religion without any issues with Muslim community now?

Dear I don’t know why are you considering this case as something “MUSLIMS vs HINDUS.” It is an individual case and that “individual should hold responsible” if found guilty.

I have already answered that she is not Muslim “if she was forced as stated”.

Seventh Question: Can you show me one example where anyone was converted back to their original religion and still living peacefully?

Dear can you give me one example of other situation?

Pakistan's Hindu Girls Forced into Muslim Marriages
Written by IRIN
TUESDAY, 28 FEBRUARY 2012
Girls are lured away from their families and forced into conversions
Sixteen-year-old Ameena Ahmed*, now living in the town of Rahim Yar Khan in Pakistan’s Punjab Province, does not always resp
Asia Sentinel - Pakistan's Hindu Girls Forced into Muslim Marriages

Another Hindu girl ‘forced to convert’
Quote:
our correspondent - Thursday, March01, 2012 - Karachi
Mangla Sharma of the Pakistan Hindu Council claimed on Wednesdaythat another Hindu girl had been kidnapped and forcibly converted a week ago in Mirpur Mathello.
This is not the first case of this nature as the community has been silently witnessing forcible conversion of their young girls for many months. Though the Pakistan Hindu Council does not have the latest figures, they believe that incidents of conversion are higher than reported in the media.
Rinkle, a 17-year-old

Another Hindu girl

Don't push us to the wall, warns minority MPA

KARACHI: Take a page out of Balochistan’s book and wake up to the injustices being done with the Hindus in Sindh was the message from a minority MPA to the government and political leadership during the Sindh Assembly session on Wednesday.
Pakistan Peoples Party MPA Pitanber Sewani appeared agitated when he reminded the government and its institutions not to force Hindus in Sindh to follow the path of Baloch nationalists who are waging “a war for their rights”.

Moving a resolution against post-marriage conversion of Hindu girls, Pitanber Sewani wanted the government to frame a law against the forced marriages.

During his fiery speech, he said that young Hindu girls are being kidnapped and converted to Islam after they are subjected to forced marriage with Muslim boys. He said that this practice has created resentment among the minority communities living in Sindh.

Referring to a recent incident in Mirpur Mathelo where a Hindu girl Rinki Kumari, 16, was allegedly kidnapped by a Muslim boy Naveed Shah, Sewani said: “These people kidnapped her at gunpoint a few days ago and presented her in a lower court after her marriage with Naveed Shah. We have no objection if a Hindu girl marries a Muslim boy of her free will. But Hindus will not tolerate forced marriages.”

He said he feared that a situation is being created which may force Hindus to leave Sindh, but, “they would prefer to die rather than migrate”.

In his resolution he requested the Sindh Assembly to approach the federal and provincial governments to make a law in order to stop “post-marriage conversions” of minorities in Sindh.

“Around 20 to 25 forced conversions take place every month in Sindh. If this situation continues, the Hindus will have no choice, but to resist,” he said. “Today we are fed up with the Baloch resistance movement, tomorrow we may be irritated by the Hindus as well.” He added that after the forced marriage some people have threatened her parents with dire consequences.

Later, talking to the media Sewani demanded the chief justice take sou motu action. “We are seeking the intervention of the chief justice on forced marriages as well as the frequent killings and kidnapping of Hindus in Sindh,” he remarked.

PPP parliamentary leader Pir Mazharul Haq said that a law already existed on forced marriages and he suggested to the Speaker to refer the resolution to the law department so it could to review its contents.

Bachal Shah, also of the PPP, said that there was nothing wrong if a Hindu girl married a Muslim boy without any pressure. “The Indian newspapers are full with reports everyday of Muslim girls entering into wedlock with Hindu boys,” Shah said while referring to the marriage of Suzanne Khan, the daughter of India film actor Feroz Khan with Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan.

Many other MPAs, including Marvi Rashdi of the PML-F, Saleem Khurshid Khokhar, Farheen Mughul and Humera Alwani of the PPP, spoke in support of free-will marriage and condemned forced ones.

However, MQM parliamentary leader Sardar Ahmed said the content of the resolution was not clear, as it did not specify the religion of women being forced to convert to Islam.

Sindh Law Minister Ayaz Soomro quoted Articles 20 and 36 of the Constitution to say that there was a law on the issue.

Published in The Express Tribune, March 1st, 2012.

One of the comments:

I was present outside the court during the hearing, rinki parents were not allowed to enter the court room and meet the girl while the kidnappers with hundreds Armed persons were present inside the court as well as outside the court, can you please justify if it was not forced conversion then why hundreds of muslims were present with weapons like AK 47 while none of the Hindu outside the court had any weapon. i can show you the pics. I’d Like to bring your attention on Saturday’s hearing when girl had told the court that she is kidnapped and doesn’t want to convert, the court without any reason adjourned the hearing till monday. I know all this because i know this girl very well and i belong from the same city.

Of course, in all this, I think the more important thing than forced conversion is the forced marriage. I can't imagine being in the place of one of these girls. :frown:

These forced conversions are constantly taking place. It is pathetic and the government needs to take some solid measures to stop this spate of kidnappings and conversions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom