What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Pakistanis are nothing. What is true is that we are army chief and PM of our country. And are everywhere unlike these guys who migrated to India.

Sindhis are everywhere in India like politics, judiciary, film industry, business etc. I believe you don't know about them. And unlike Muhajirs they never faced jealousy from others for their prosperity.

Jinnah opposed Khilafat movement - so did Jinnah oppose the muslims or Gandhi's support for muslims? You need to learn to understand why someone is saying something and there are various reasons one would say that and hate may not be the only reason. And I do not support killing of Gandhi but I would question you qualifying him as a great soul.

You should question thousands of those who consider him great soul i only use that word out of respect for him.

Jinnah's stand dint get him killed at the hands of Muslims while Gandhi's stand got him killed at the hands of Hindus.

This shows the difference between the attitude of the two communities at that time and now new generation of the same Hindus are justifying the killing of the Gandhi

Pakistan was not made for atheists, jews, christians. so one religious minority should not be telling another religious minority to get out. nor should anyone for that matter. and you can say you're joking all you want I've read what you wrote against Quran a while back.

hindus have every right to stay here they are the natives of this land. not something to be proud of if they cannot see themselves coming back. the landlord-peasant aspect may well be a factor in this, as earlier mentioned. but the problem is more due to general chaos and disorder in Pakistan, if hindus don't feel safe neither do muslims or other faiths. once a proper government is brought to power that brings us back to our foundations, the lives of minorities here will be far better than elsewhere in south asia.

New Delhi: Rising extremism in Pakistan is forcing Hindu families to flee the country and seek refuge in India. Their visas have expired, but the refugees are too scared to return. The Ministry of External Affairs has given them an extension of one month, but the question is whether that is enough.

It's a visa deadline that 20-year-old Jamuna says could turn into a death sentence for her. "I will die in India but will not return to Pakistan," Jamuna said.

Jamuna is an exception here who has been at a shelter since November 2011 when her tourist visa expired. Currently, there are more than 450 Pakistani citizens living in the building whose visas expired just on Monday.
Gone a miss in their own country they are yet to be heard by the Indian government. Caretaker Nahar Singh said, "I have written to the President's office, MEA and UN, but no one has responded yet."

The Hindus constituted 22 per cent of the Pakistani population in 1951. Today, their share is down to less than 2 per cent with a majority of Hindu families living in the Sindh region.

Pakistan is home to world's fifth largest Hindu population in the world but their fast shrinking numbers as these people take refuge in India is a reflection of the challenges they face as a minority in that country.
Pakistani Hindus seek refuge in India, refuse to return

I wonder how many Indian Muslims have been seeking asylum in Pakistan???? Speaks volumes ..ehh.

You should question thousands of those who consider him great soul i only use that word out of respect for him.

Jinnah's stand dint get him killed at the hands of Muslims while Gandhi's stand got him killed at the hands of Hindus.

This shows the difference between the attitude of the two communities at that time and now new generation of the same Hindus are justifying the killing of the Gandhi

So you are going back to generalization? There are some who have extreme views and Gandhi got killed at the hands of those with extremist views - it does not mean it is a representation of the entire community.

As for the great soul - I mentioned I would question his greatness only to reflect my opinion about him - But as a side note do you know I respect Jinnah lot more than Gandhi?

Give the proof for first sentence. You said about stuffed in camps.
As for Indian Muslims, only those who are actually suspect, only those are blamed. And what Pakistan and few other countries have earned laurels for Muslims around the world, they are blamed in West too. Remember 7/7 bombing ?
People are paranoid, but India is still better for Muslims than Pakistan.

As for decline, let me give you proof.
US State Department, reveals that if human rights were considered to be abused in India, then the situation in Pakistan could only be described as "appalling", with human rights "brutalized" on a systematic basis. The State Department accused Pakistan of persecuting minority Hindus, Christians and Ahmadis. Hindus asserted that they are subject to kidnappings, the forced conversions of young women, and the desecration of Hindu shrines. They also state that they are not permitted to freely practice their religion (The Ethnic Newswatch, 01/29/93).

UNHCR | Refworld | Chronology for Hindus in Pakistan

1947 Hindu Population of Pakistan was 22%-25% Now 1.6%-1.7%
1947 Hindu Population of Bangladesh was 29%-31% Now 7.2%-9.6%

IUFE: Continuous Human Rights Violation Against Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh

Can you explain, why they migrated and even now ? I mean don't put this decline on migration and Dubai.

All don't have money to create such a decline.

All dint went to Dubai .

they have a nearby slum country called India and being Hindus they migrated to India during all these migrations even from Bangladesh. so they dont need money to migrat to Dubai.

as far as now these Hindus are victim of their own religion based cast system. all bowed to the feudals and these feudals always exploited them.

they migrated to India in hope of better conditions but failed to get any there either.

So you are going back to generalization? There are some who have extreme views and Gandhi got killed at the hands of those with extremist views - it does not mean it is a representation of the entire community.

As for the great soul - I mentioned I would question his greatness only to reflect my opinion about him - But as a side note do you know I respect Jinnah lot more than Gandhi?

Sir i was questioning your stand to justify the killing.

even despite all his traits Gandhi dint deserv to be killed by Hindus atleast.

All dint went to Dubai .

they have a nearby slum country called India and being Hindus they migrated to India during all these migrations even from Bangladesh. so they dont need money to migrat to Dubai.

as far as now these Hindus are victim of their own religion based cast system. all bowed to the feudals and these feudals always exploited them.

they migrated to India in hope of better conditions but failed to get any there either.

So much bs in one post, surely that deserves an award!

I wonder how many Indian Muslims have been seeking asylum in Pakistan???? Speaks volumes ..ehh.

They dont have any right to seek any when they decided to join India in 47. now they know they have to suffer and bear the consequences.

and because we dont accept Indians as our citizens. they will continue to rot in India unless they use their vote bank wisely, unless they form one Grand Muslim political party and vote that party to power.

funny thing is most of guys cry loud on Indian minorities... forget about own country's mess.....

any body want to debate on this issues feel free...

May be because you call yourself a secular state. ;)

All dint went to Dubai .

fortunately that slum country got more literacy rate than pak...... and welll we are not a failed state....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom