What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
Being a minority, Pakistani Hindus have to say such things to please the majority.. Nothing new but still their exploitation continues..

Haha... Alot of Hindu friends have told me that Islam is just a branch or arm of Hinduism. Why do you guys feel so offended when a Hindu converts to Islam then?

Actually that is factually not correct.

There are fundamental differences between the Dharmic and Abrahamic view points.

The three cases in the news have already fallen flat in favor of free conversion not forced conversion.

Amazing, begging to be killed inside the Supreme Court now counts as freedom.

From a purely Islamic point of view, there is no acceptance nor any concept of forced conversion. There's no Muslimification process, you are either Muslim in the eyes of Allah or not, only.

This has no relevance.. Killing women and children and committing suicide is also not accepted by Islamic POV.. But that doesnt stop the Islamic terrorists blowing themselves up in civilian areas killing innocent women and children..

haha agar force kiya jata to aaj sub muslims hote in india .after all muslims ruled in india for thousand years .........

bahe gujrat riots ko bhi yaad kar liya karo........

ye wohi kahani to anee he fariyal wali jo phele hindu the ..wo to kud muslim hue he ..beech mein is ne galat statement diya ,bcoz wo ghabra gaee the media se..........btw she was gud luking girl :)

Tomorrow these newly coverted muslims and their offsprings will spew venom against hindu india to prove their newly found divinity ..this has been happening for centuries ..nothing new

You have no idea what u r talking about. You are talking about centuries. I will advice u to visit the shrine of Hazrat Khuaja Moin-ud-din chisti and than you will find the answer that why its happening for centuries.

^^^
Being a minority, Pakistani Hindus have to say such things to please the majority.. Nothing new but still their exploitation continues..

They weren't saying it to a majority Pakistani, they were saying it to a foreigner.

Amazing, begging to be killed inside the Supreme Court now counts as freedom.

Can you show me a video of her saying that in the Supreme court?

This has no relevance.. Killing women and children and committing suicide is also not accepted by Islamic POV.. But that doesnt stop the Islamic terrorists blowing themselves up in civilian areas killing innocent women and children..

This is more important, since you can't be a Muslim by just saying you're a Muslim and believing in something else.

Why are you Hinds so worried about Pakistan all this instability in Pakistan is because of India & US, look Hinds I don't want to start this over & over again you all love to do propaganda against Pakistan this has been going for ever.

What you Hinds should really about is that how you Hinds are treating minorities in your country.

Here is something which is for you that how you treat your minorities in India

There are endless number of violence against the minorities in Shinning India so don't point figures on us look whats happening your Shinning India first & i got only one thing to tell you SHUT THE F**k UP Hindi!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Shearer,

You tell me after this video, whether my emotions are right or wrong?

It is apparent the family of these three cases are heart broken, but the women have been given an opportunity to come clean over and over and each time they have supported their husbands.

‫

End of debate.

Pakistani Hindu's are Pakistani citizens - what do they have to do with indians, then don't cry - when some Pakistanis start talking about indian Muslims.

They are traditional women,thats what they ll do.

They should just kill their female new borns or move to India,instead of trusting what quaid said when he was drunk.

Drinking and posting is not a good idea. Have a nice life.

It is apparent the family of these three cases are heart broken, but the women have been given an opportunity to come clean over and over and each time they have supported their husbands.

‫

End of debate.

Rinkal Kumari said in court:.." Pakistan mein sab log ek doosre ke saath mile huwe hain, yahan insaaaf sirf muslaman ke lye hai, Hindu ke lye koi insaaf nahee hai, mujhe yaheen court room mein maar daalo, lekin Dar-ul-aman nahee bhejo, yeh sab log mile huwe hain yeh humein maar daalen ge".(Everyone in Pakistan is hand in glove, there is justice only for Muslims, there is no justice for Hindus. Kill me here in court, but don't send me to Darul-Aman, all these people are hand in glove, they will kill us) - KTN news channel live reporting captured on a personal camera - the reporter repeats Rinkals words quote-un-quote.

So no video of Rinkle saying that or the Chief justice's records transcripts verifying that? Anything other than hear say?

I am showing you a video OF Rinkle saying something, here it is again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom