What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol..
I can only laugh at your stupidity..Probably you dont know urdu/Hindi
None ofthem says they had been persecuted by muslims..all are complaining about general conditions in Pakistan which are bad for all....

Ironically its the exact opposite. Watch this clip carefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Things are changing slowly.. I am sure hindutva forces will help them in their ordeals..

Over 7,000 Pakistani Hindus cleared for Indian citizenship - India - DNA

But still Pakistani Hindus seek safety in India..
Pakistani Hindus seek safety in India | DAWN.COM

Because they see at least a hope in India where as in Pakistan they are hopeless and sitting ducks.. God knows when one can get kidnapped for ransom, for conversion.. Living in relief camps is much safer option compared to getting kidnapped every now and then by the mindless people..

They are still in Limbo and that was only a political statement which hasn't been fulfilled as of yet...
The news report from an Indian source only says "Cleared for citizenship" and goes on to say that each will be dealt with on "case by case" basis...
So even after being cleared,and i don't know what that means..Most wont get anything eventually..
Thats why i say two faced Hindus....

Where did you learn that? Pakistani history books I am sure!!

Lol. Could you please enlighten me with your version of history, I should rather say correct version?

According to census conducted in 1951, percentage of minorities living in West Pakistan was less than 3.5% and the percentage of minorities living in East Pakistan was about 23%.

Argument which Kingmomba made stand immaculate and valid.

Prove us wrong with the evidence.

I can give you the reference of analysis made by an Indian on a site, link altho unfortunately can't be shared on PDF.

Your article actually shows the grim plight of Pakistani Hindus in Pakistan...and why they are fleeing to India....

Whether India would accept them or not is a different matter.....you're trying to hide the real issue under false propaganda....

India would eventually accept them........but, IMHO, we should send all Indian Muslims to Pakistan in return....

Did you miss the topic of this thread? NOBODY IS GOING TO INDIA FOR ASYLUM!

India has not forced even a single Pakistani Hindu back even though their visas has expired.. I agree the citizenship process is quite long considering they are seeking asylum.. When we can give asylum to Buddhists from Tibet or Muslims from Myanmar apart from taking a huge number of illegals from Bangladesh then why the heck we can not take few hundred Hindu families..

Lol..The video proves nothing..
One man complaining about Looters and Robbers invading his lands...that does mean he was a land lord..Another complaining of Joblessness...
Both these type of incidents are common in Sindh....Not specific to Hindus.

Indian channels must have unprecedented access to Pakistani hindus, I guess.

The heading of the Thread says so.....not the accompanying article....;)

Did you even read the OP or do you need someone to repost it for you?

Indian channels must have unprecedented access to Pakistani hindus, I guess.

Did you even read the OP or do you need someone to repost it for you?

and if you listen to the interviews...They are complaining of general lawlessness and financial problems in sindh not persecution

Sir I wonder if you know how difficult is it to obtain visa for the people of both the countries? Indian mission in Pakistan looks to be doing some charity work.

GOI and their dirty tricks....Visas issued en mass,then they will be left in limbo and use for years as advertisement tool for India and defamation tool against Pakistan..Politics at the expense of Hindus...By Hindus...
The irony...

and if you listen to the interviews...They are complaining of general lawlessness and financial problems in sindh not persecution

Did you hear the interviews of Rinkle kumari's parents or watch the protests of their families and for many other similar cases? They were sure complaining about matters much worse then general lawlessness and financial problems..

Sir I wonder if you know how difficult is it to obtain visa for the people of both the countries? Indian mission in Pakistan looks to be doing some charity work.

How do you know how long their visas were on hold before being granted? I may agree on one thing that them being Hindus made them less of a suspect to many.. But still eveyryone's background checks need to be done and due process has to be followed..

.....Did you even read the OP or do you need someone to repost it for you?....

looks like, OP's trick of not-highlighting the important portion is successful...

The portion below is from the original article which the OP didn't highlight intentionally...

".....a member, speaking on condition of anonymity, said that before crossing over to India, each member of delegation was forced to give an undertaking to Pakistan authorities that they would not seek asylum from Indian Government....."

Public support couldn't get them legal status. While Biharis who came to Pakistan after 1971 got legal status within no time and are living in significant numbers in Karachi.

A part of them allowed to settle in Pakistan after 1974 agreement with Bangladesh and remaining were left behind and Pakistan openly saying to Bangladesh we won't take them in Pakistan. Even public opinion in Pakistan is against them because people don't want more Muhajirs competing for jobs with them and voting MQM.

A few hours back there was an interview on NDTV of a Pakistani Hindu who sells vegetables for a living in Amritsar. He said that over there in Pakistan, he and his folks were threatened to convert to Islam or die.

A part of them allowed to settle in Pakistan after 1974 agreement with Bangladesh and remaining were left behind and Pakistan openly saying to Bangladesh we won't take them in Pakistan. Even public opinion in Pakistan is against them because people don't want more Muhajirs competing for jobs with them and voting MQM.

As I said even today if some Bihari would come to Karachi he would get legal status much earlier than a Pakistani hindu who migrated to India two years ago. Rest govt isn't interested in air lifting hundreds of thousands of people but they won't ship them back either. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom