What's new

Pakistani IT companies bag 7 awards in Malaysia

I dont understand what point was being made when the part wher it was said, the above building being built (Very beautiful indeed) is visible even from wagha border....??
Also its a nice job done by pakistan .....talent is omnipresent ...oppurtunities transform the talent for greater good....so good going. :)

wow made my day .great job .There is a lot of potential in It field but alot of investment is needed in this field sadly we don't have enough money.there were lot of ongoing it projects during musharraf era and lot of investment was going on .Even a It tower was being constructed in Lahore on ferozpur road ,there was alot of investment involved in this project from foreign countries namely UAE and others many international companies were ready to come but then economy went down-strain.don't know the current status of that project now.i think it is still under construction

The reason for the success of IT in India is due to 4 reasons

English speaking population
Low cost
Investment
Education(i mean the number of IT students graduating every yr)

Pakistan to have the 1st and 2nd qualities

Not sure about the IT education there,but investments r required as that is currently minimal

Pakistan to can excel good in this field even can prove a big competition for India

Last time i drove through ferozpur road it was still under-construction thats why i said that .also i was saying that in relation to three towers planned in Islamabad .

By the way i think still one tower is completed the others are still on ground zero,the project got delayed i think due to economic constraints

I am afraid to tell you that Sheikh Zaid Tower Project is on halt due to petition filed by residents against it (Not so sure about the petition though, but it is on halt for sure)the picture I have posted is of Software Technology Park on Ferozpure Road right next to Model Town and I am sure you must have saw Software Technology Park building!

Sheik Zaid Tower are to be build near Gaddafi Stadium, Daewoo Bus Stand. Below is the picture of the project

23022009231.jpg

Last edited:
And it was the another one IT tower got approved in 2006 ,near completion ,the pic posted above by waqas of the tower under construction is this one

@Waqas you were talking about this one and the pic was of this one not the one i posted earlier thats why i got shocked that last time i drove through there was no tower like thing

20060703_36.jpg

And it was the another one IT tower got approved in 2006 ,near completion ,the pic posted above by waqas of the tower under construction is this one

@Waqas you were talking about this one and the pic was of this one not the one i posted earlier thats why i got shocked that last time i drove through there was no tower like thing

20060703_36.jpg

Their is another old picture from construction site of Software Technology Park!

3290160254_5601e941eb_o.jpg

That was the tower in Islamabad i was talking about .Its design is earthquake proof

211_385&

img-1140523395.jpg

the latest pic of 2010

DSC_0197%20%28993%20x%20660%29.jpg

Last edited:
oh man unbelievable.either there is corruption and if there is not then there is something else going wrong everytime ,you made me sad man.btw what was the reason for petition mean heck what was wrong with stupid residents

Don't be upset yaar! It will be on track soon InshaAllah!
OK Lets make you happy again....!
Here is another project in Lahore going great....!

Lahore IT Tower

3353096563_817e7fd9d2_o.jpg

Final Result will be something like this!

ITtower2-1.jpg

:cheers:

assalam alaikum

Gr8 news for pak I.T sector mubarak ho pakisanio

I ve been saying for the last 20 years or close to and writing it for the 3rd time in last 24 hours in 3 different threads we might be less in numbers but we do have the quality and ability to be the best and i say it coz i m also an expert.

Mubarak again

TARIQ

But the good news is that Lahore techology park is completed.

190720100091.jpg

After many delays and much hemming and hawing the much awaited Lahore Technology Park is almost complete. The building has now been topped off and work on the facade and interior has been moving forward full steam for a few months now. The parking lot structure, which will also contain some additional commercial space, is also pretty much done. Much remains to be done in the immediate vicinity though… vendors running small shops and stalls need to be moved, the power line distribution infrastructure needs to be re-worked, specially on the Ferozepur Road side, and the park grounds need to be beautified. But, in due time, that too will happen. For now, it’s nice to see the completed structure of a much delayed building!

Lahore Technology Park (Software Park) almost completed | TechLahore

Construction Site of Centaurus!!!!!

3363031966_88e2ddd237_o.jpg

This construction has nothing to do with IT infrastructure in Pakistan as this is a 7-Star hotel scheduled to be finished in 2012(?).

There is a Telecom Tower being constructed just beside this Hotel. In the pic below to the left.

32275469.jpg

and this is what it should look like when completed.

167903,xcitefun-telecom-tower-islamabad-1.jpg

20060703_36.jpg

That one was completed months ago. Lahore projects are mostly on track I think.

DSC06054.jpg

43222409.jpg

here is latest pic of lahore software technology park it is almost completed

abbot%20road.jpg

another newly build software park on egerton road lahore its name is shaheen complex also known as benazir bhuto shaheed software technology park :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom