What's new

Pakistani jihadists form Ahrar-ul-Hind, vow to continue attacks in Pakistan.

What is with the name ... 'Ahrar-ul-Hind"

why "Hind"????shouldn't it has to be "Pak"????

May be they still consider Pakistan as part of India, hence the name. They seem to be nationalists.

But whatever, these terrorists will meet their fate eventually. They will conduct like a couple of blasts and then one fine day, the great American drones will kill them; along with some innocent civilians, which would have a "collateral damage" and the new terrorists will emerge and form a new group, keeping the cycle continue.

Militarily only TTP is dangerous, these small unknown groups on the other hand are only good for throwing grenade at cinemas.
Make peace with TTP then through good intelligence track down these small groups and finish them.

Pakistani Brothers,
All terror into your country is not comes from Taliban.
India is involving with its terror actavities into Pakistan. Stop to blame TTP all the time. Because India just using their name.

every day a new group of these pigs appears bomb us and then takes reponsibility
What I dont understand is whats with taking responsibility? installing fear? I mean some are even stupid enough to take responsibility of failed stuff....Its like those loosers who wanna be in the "in" gang!

What I dont understand is whats with taking responsibility? installing fear? I mean some are even stupid enough to take responsibility of failed stuff....Its like those loosers who wanna be in the "in" gang!

Most of them are social outcasts, rejects with heaps of complex issues. Why do we fail to see such issues in developed countries?

Most of them are social outcasts, rejects with heaps of complex issues. Why do we fail to see such issues in developed countries?
Actually the developed countries quickly name them psychopaths and sociopaths before they form a group and influence others....

Actually the developed countries quickly name them psychopaths and sociopaths before they form a group and influence others....

Yup not to say they dont have their share, but they label them and treat them to their best. We admire such social delinquents and well we see such people as ulema n leaders or whatnot. Why is it not surprising to see such people in power and influence.

Yup not to say they dont have their share, but they label them and treat them to their best. We admire such social delinquents and well we see such people as ulema n leaders or whatnot. Why is it not surprising to see such people in power and influence.
Well we admire them coz we dont know they are suffering...instead the less fortunate and less educated see that as a "unique" and "admirable" character...coz they dont understand what they see :tsk:

Well we admire them coz we dont know they are suffering...instead the less fortunate and less educated see that as a "unique" and "admirable" character...coz they dont understand what they see :tsk:

Oh plenty and I mean plenty of educated folks get sucked in.

Back
Top Bottom