What's new

Pakistani Journalist Had to Leave ICC World Cup Due to Security Concerns.

When will Pakistanis learn, Indians absolutely hate you. They want you dead. Return the favour rather than welcoming the likes of Javed Akhtar who can spit on the Pak flag and still he respected. It's long overdue to show zero tolerance to indians.

What can you expect from a country that has never won a war?

No our people are too nice and always talk about Amman ki asha nonsense. The indians are ready and eager to fight us.

Its the mentality that's associated with winning/losing wars. Pakistan has always been complacent because it was handed everything on a silver platter. You still have faujeets making excuses for losses like 1971.

That doesn't happen in any other country. No other country makes excuses for their losses.

And no other country kisses up to their "enemy".

If you are a pragmatic Pakistani you know you do not want such individuals representing your country at prestigious events like the world cup when the entire world is focused on the event. She made fun of a community's belief by mocking their GOD, that's unacceptable for this so called educated personality.

She cared more for her career and ran away before this blew out strictly trying to minimize damage. The damage is done. I do not see this Pakistani being invited to any cricketing event outside Pakistan from now on. It's shameful to see Pakistanis supporting a bigoted person like this. Such people do not belong in sport.

Indian sport fans have extended a warm welcome to the Pakistani team regardless of all the politics between the two countries. This woman single handedly has shown how much animosity some Pakistanis hold while hiding behind that excessive makeup/avatars/handles/etc.
No, we want her representing us, what she said wasn't that inaccurate plus it was a long time ago anyway

When will Pakistanis learn, Indians absolutely hate you. They want you dead. Return the favour rather than welcoming the likes of Javed Akhtar who can spit on the Pak flag and still he respected. It's long overdue to show zero tolerance to indians.
I really think this pussilanimous government and army is doing this on purpose trying to turn everyone into a liberal khusra

I miss the old times when everyone wanted nothing but war with the mushrikeen next door

No, we want her representing us, what she said wasn't that inaccurate plus it was a long time ago anyway

I really think this pussilanimous government and army is doing this on purpose trying to turn everyone into a liberal khusra

I miss the old times when everyone wanted nothing but war with the mushrikeen next door
The Generals are homosexuals.

Only on pdf, in the outside world, it's Pakistanis and their grooming gangs in Europe that are far more famous. The pedophilia in Pakistan against young boys, the cringe worthy videos of Pakistanis filming or trying to get selfies with Turkish women. Lastly, Pakistanis are even famous for searching the most unnatural of adult activities.

She would not be raped. She was a coward and ran away before her career ended. Typical Pakistani response all around I'd say.

Thats Funny!

Here is an Indian Woman calling your country the rape capital of the world.

Welcome to the "outside world".

First Imrandu blamed on USA and cried like a whore on tv , then it was Bajwa fault and then Hafiz saab, and now it's Army...even a dog know who is his father is and respect him, but you guys are even worse.

I never mentioned any political figure or political party in this thread, so why are you so abscessed with Imran Khan ... just like your khaki gods?
Did any woman of your family ran away with a PTI member? The way you talk by 'bund ka zoor laga kay' against PTI, you appear to be royally butt hurt. You know you are the only one responsible to control your family's women so stop taking out your frustrations here on PDF.

But whoever from PTI took advantage of your women, this is least of my concern, so grow up and stop showing your frustration here on PDF. It is pathetic you know, just as a flea infested dog that you are.

Back
Top Bottom