What's new

Pakistani journalist reveals how Qasab was sold to terror group

Mujraparty

Reaction score
Country
India
Pakistani journalist reveals how 26/11 butcher Qasab was sold to terror group LeT by his parents for Rs 1.5 lakh

Poverty had driven 26/11 terrorist Ajmal Qasab away from his Faridkot residence in Pakistan.

The Mumbai attacker, who was hanged to death on November 21, 2012 in Pune's Yerwada jail, was sold by his poor parents to terror outfit Lashkar-e-Tayyeba for Rs 1.5 lakh.

The shocking revelation has come from well-known Pakistani writer-journalist Jugnu Mohsin.

The Lashkar, she said, had shelled out a huge sum to handpick the Mumbai attackers.
As many as 166 people were killed in the attack on November 26, 2008.

Mohsin was addressing a gathering of noted writers, filmmakers and artistes during the three-day Khushwant Singh Literary Festival in Kasauli on Friday.

"Qasab's village Faridkot is around 10 miles from my hometown. When Mumbai was attacked on November 26, 2008, I was in New Delhi. We sent a person to the village ( Faridkot) to know the truth. He returned and told us that Qasab's mother Nooree Lai had cried and repented that she had made a mistake by selling him to Lashkar," Mohsin said.

Mohsin's statement reinforces the Qasab's confession that his father Amir Shahban Qasab had sold him to the terror outfit for money.

Qasab had reportedly made this revelation to the 26/11 investigators during a narco-analysis test.
Qasab had also reportedly told the investigators that he had joined the terror organisation for the welfare of his family.

His father Amir Shahban, mother Nooree Lai, younger sister Suraiyya and younger brother Munir had fled Faridkot village soon after the Mumbai carnage in 2008 and never returned.

Mohsin, who had received several death threats from Taliban, also said the Islamic militant group was fuelling terrorism in Pakistan by luring gullible, unemployed youth hailing from economically weaker sections of the society.

"Taliban is fuelling terrorism in Pakistan. The orthodox youth with a bleak future fall prey to the outfit," she told the gathering.

Read more: Pakistani journalist reveals how 26/11 butcher Qasab was sold to terror group LeT by his parents for Rs 1.5 lakh | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

im confused ,isnt Qasab a hindu baniya raw agent ..?:what:

Kasab's real name is Ashok Kumar. His fathers name is Bhagwan Kumar (Remember he said "Hey Bhagwan"?) I had personally convinced him to carry out this false flag operation. Pakistan media always lie.

Pakistani journalist reveals how 26/11 butcher Qasab was sold to terror group LeT by his parents for Rs 1.5 lakh

Poverty had driven 26/11 terrorist Ajmal Qasab away from his Faridkot residence in Pakistan.

The Mumbai attacker, who was hanged to death on November 21, 2012 in Pune's Yerwada jail, was sold by his poor parents to terror outfit Lashkar-e-Tayyeba for Rs 1.5 lakh.

The shocking revelation has come from well-known Pakistani writer-journalist Jugnu Mohsin.

The Lashkar, she said, had shelled out a huge sum to handpick the Mumbai attackers.
As many as 166 people were killed in the attack on November 26, 2008.

Mohsin was addressing a gathering of noted writers, filmmakers and artistes during the three-day Khushwant Singh Literary Festival in Kasauli on Friday.

"Qasab's village Faridkot is around 10 miles from my hometown. When Mumbai was attacked on November 26, 2008, I was in New Delhi. We sent a person to the village ( Faridkot) to know the truth. He returned and told us that Qasab's mother Nooree Lai had cried and repented that she had made a mistake by selling him to Lashkar," Mohsin said.

Mohsin's statement reinforces the Qasab's confession that his father Amir Shahban Qasab had sold him to the terror outfit for money.

Qasab had reportedly made this revelation to the 26/11 investigators during a narco-analysis test.
Qasab had also reportedly told the investigators that he had joined the terror organisation for the welfare of his family.

His father Amir Shahban, mother Nooree Lai, younger sister Suraiyya and younger brother Munir had fled Faridkot village soon after the Mumbai carnage in 2008 and never returned.

Mohsin, who had received several death threats from Taliban, also said the Islamic militant group was fuelling terrorism in Pakistan by luring gullible, unemployed youth hailing from economically weaker sections of the society.

"Taliban is fuelling terrorism in Pakistan. The orthodox youth with a bleak future fall prey to the outfit," she told the gathering.

Read more: Pakistani journalist reveals how 26/11 butcher Qasab was sold to terror group LeT by his parents for Rs 1.5 lakh | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

im confused ,isnt Qasab a hindu baniya raw agent ..?:what:

for once i was expect something genuine but you put some **** on here by jugnu? for godsakes just check out her name lol. she and her husband are both pieces of **** working against pakistani interests, it is pretty much proven that kasab is a hindu weather he was from india or pakistan but judging from the way he talks i think he is indian.

Kasab's real name is Ashok Kumar. His fathers name is Bhagwan Kumar (Remember he said "Hey Bhagwan"?) I had personally convinced him to carry out this false flag operation. Pakistan media always lie.

No point telling them, you cant help someone who willfully and forcefully closes eyes to the out side world. Now you can see people coming with credibility of the writer how anti pakistan she is ...

for once i was expect something genuine but you put some **** on here by jugnu? for godsakes just check out her name lol. she and her husband are both pieces of **** working against pakistani interests, it is pretty much proven that kasab is a hindu weather he was from india or pakistan but judging from the way he talks i think he is indian.

Judging from the way he talks ? :what: :woot: :cheesy: :omghaha:

Judging from the way he talks ? :what: :woot: :cheesy: :omghaha:

yes judging from his accent and the words he uses, what are you stupid or something bud? lol
you know how people have diferent accents ect? you do know what a accent is right? and also judging from the words he uses while talking. for example english is spoken a bit different in america then it is in uk.

yes judging from his accent and the words he uses, what are you stupid or something bud? lol
you know how people have diferent accents ect? you do know what a accent is right? and also judging from the words he uses while talking. for example english is spoken a bit different in america then it is in uk.

He went full retard . Never Go full retard .

7702717622_b7b74baee5.jpg

He went full retard . Never Go full retard .

7702717622_b7b74baee5.jpg

typical indian bs, have you guys ever proven anything wrong ? or ever actually explained all the bs around "kasab"? lol
you people are sheep i swear, i never seen such brainwashed stupid people. you people seem more brian washed then ttp

It amazes to the extent Pakistanis actually think conspiracy theories are true.

I thought indians were bad, but this is a new level of bad.

So wait, the RAW's mission was to make India look incompetent and the police a bunch of keystone cops on live television in fron to of the whole world

By the way, here is an interesting video on Middle east and their penchant for conspiracies
The Chasers War on Everything - Middle East TV - YouTube

The best bit: when the guy explains Pepsi is Pay every Penny Save Islam lol.

That part of the world thrives on non snesical conspiracies since research (historical and scientific is discouraged)

Hahaha this one's gone down the shitter sooner than you could spell qamar...I mean qasab.

keep laughing you sheep.
"kasab" and his buddies butchered and slaughtered indians like pigs on a farm and shut down your biggest city for almost 2 days!!, it took your black ***** cat commandos that much time to take down rag tag terrorists?
you own fellow indians said that mumbai attacks were an inside job!!!! kasab said "mujhe baghwan kabhi maf nahin karega" on freaking video!!!!!!!
i can't believe this doesnt raise eyebrows of you indian sheep lol, you people are just sad.:angry:

once a piece of **** is always a piece of **** lol
you people will always be lowest of human beings like alexander the great described you.

you people will always be lowest of human beings like alexander the great described you.

typical indian bs, have you guys ever proven anything wrong ? or ever actually explained all the bs around "kasab"? lol
you people are sheep i swear, i never seen such brainwashed stupid people. you people seem more brian washed then ttp

http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/RGRAF/BRIAN_GRIFFIN_WALLPAPER_by_BrianGriffinAddict.jpeg

Classic case of projection.

Take everything that you are and project it based on your enemies.

Let me guess, the moon landing is fake too and the Illuminati rule the world, wait no Jewish people right?

http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/RGRAF/BRIAN_GRIFFIN_WALLPAPER_by_BrianGriffinAddict.jpeg

Classic case of projection.

Take everything that you are and project it based on your enemies.

Let me guess, the moon landing is fake too and the Illuminati rule the world, wait no Jewish people right?
@qamar1990.

Please stop. I can't breathe because i am laughing so hard.

No I know why Pakistani mullahs wanted to stop polio drops because it was a conspiracy by the west to make Pakistani men infertile.
@qamar1990.

Please stop. I can't breathe because i am laughing so hard.

No I know why Pakistani mullahs wanted to stop polio drops because it was a conspiracy by the west to make Pakistani men infertile.

Last edited by a moderator:
keep laughing you sheep.
"kasab" and his buddies butchered and slaughtered indians like pigs on a farm and shut down your biggest city for almost 2 days!!, it took your black ***** cat commandos that much time to take down rag tag terrorists?
you own fellow indians said that mumbai attacks were an inside job!!!! kasab said "mujhe baghwan kabhi maf nahin karega" on freaking video!!!!!!!
i can't believe this doesnt raise eyebrows of you indian sheep lol, you people are just sad.:angry:

u.[/B]

Dear Oxymoron , stupid , hyperventilating kid qasab i mean qamar Its harder to find a retard of greater propensity than you . Ask your think Tanks read your own news papers and watch your own TV shows . You will come to know of the fact .

here is Your Prime Minister . You don't matter at all .

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god. Bhagwan Kumar.

Who the hell comes up with this non sense.

Oh god. Bhagwan Kumar.

Who the hell comes up with this non sense.

Back
Top Bottom