What's new

Pakistani media celebrated after Modi’s party lost a key election in Bihar

Sure they don't! They not only are obsessed with Modi, they are showing really base hateful obsession too. There was another article in Pak press yesterday where they were blaming Modi's ''intolerant policies'' for veterans returning their medals over decades old pension issue, and today look a senior Pakistani poster has come up with this and look at the posts by senior and apparently educated Pakistanis on the thread!

Kia Modi Manhoos Hai ? Is Modi Jinxed

For some reason Pakistanis care more about Modi than one fat sharif usurping power from another fat sharif in their own country.

Majority of pakistanis dont even know what Bihar is besides bihari kabab. A very tiny section of a population actually discusses Mr. Modi.

On the contrary, indians do seem to have this obsession with pakistan as the election campaign is based on pakistan bashing.

Majority of pakistanis dont even know what Bihar is besides bihari kabab. A very tiny section of a population actually discusses Mr. Modi.

On the contrary, indians do seem to have this obsession with pakistan as the election campaign is based on pakistan bashing.

Lie. There was no mention of Pakistan in Bihar election campaign. One comment was made by Amit Shah (after observing the keen interest in the election in Pakistan) that there will be celebrations there if BJP lost (which is turning out to be accurate as per the Washington post report), for which he was widely derided. The election was fought on local and national issues.

I don't think so this news is true, but if it is, then Pakistani media are the biggest idiots to celebrate it. Modi is doing to India what Pakistan couldn't do in 70 years; basically squeezing the breathing space for minorities, especially muslims, which has damaged in internal social fabric of Indian society. I hope Modi remains PM for the next 10 years, it is because of his stupid foreign policies, that Pakistan is playing on the front foot in the regional and global arena after so many years. He is the biggest asset inside India we can Have , couple that with RSS and Shev Sina,...hopefully these organizations gain more strength !!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Indians are those who lost their loving ones in terror attacks.
Probably it may never happen that a non-state actor from India attacks pakistan.
So, will pakistani government or army let our court decide their punishment?
They killed our people so it's our right.
Sorry I can't help you in this case....:hitwall:

Lie. There was no mention of Pakistan in Bihar election campaign. One comment was made by Amit Shah (after observing the keen interest in the election in Pakistan) that there will be celebrations there if BJP lost (which is turning out to be accurate as per the Washington post report), for which he was widely derided. The election was fought on local and national issues.

Believe what you wish, anti pakistan was and is a pillar in the general elections in india and its felt in state elections as well. Facts are facts, and pakistanis have their own problems, they dont really care.

Noooooo I want Moohdhi Ji to win second Term in Office as well!

Such threads make me so happy that my wife and I added two votes to the mass that swept Modi ji into power.

Har har Modi. Ghar ghar Modi.

Jai Shivaji.

Jai Hind. Jai Maharashtra.

Indians are those who lost their loving ones in terror attacks.
Probably it may never happen that a non-state actor from India attacks pakistan.
They killed our people so it's our right.
You are wrong because you are blind folded. It's Pakistan which is suffering because of India's stubborness . Hindus in guise Muslims are managing ISIS, Taliban and other terror outfits.

The day Indian Government will give punishment to the perpetrators of Gujraat- riot and Samjhutaa Express. Further handover to Pakistan, so that Pak govt or army decide their punishment

Back
Top Bottom