What's new

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

The fact that the news of this attack on Abdul Jabbar has not been reported anywhere else even up till now makes me even more skeptical about this "news". Waiting for further reporting on this, preferably from a non-Pakistani source.

Fine. Even though you might come up with some new excuse after a non Pakistani source shows up.

Fine. Even though you might come up with some new excuse after a non Pakistani source shows up.

Why do you assume that ? Did I go into denial mode when the news about the attack on Sanaullah was reported ?

Quit this futile back and forth meaningless argument and let's wait for further reporting on this to confirm its legitimacy.

Where are you getting all this info from ?

Sanaullah was Punjabi from Sialkot..

my sohany Indian brother, may Bhagwan give you long happy life... Sialkot is one of the biggest home of Kashmiri Families. remember that our National Poet Iqbal also belonged to Kashmiri family and was born in Sialkot.

Butt, Sheikh, Dar, Khawajas, Mir, Rothores etc are all Kashmiri families. I lived around the country my dear so I dont talk based on Google search.

your questions are valid and I have same questions about the first death that led to the second tragic death of a person who had no role or say in the killing of the Indian spy who was unlawfully murdered
the least blame on Pakistanis in this regard is the criminal negligence, ineptness and lack of comprehension of the expected reactions. even if ISI is not involved. I condemn the method used for killing the Indian spy who got a state funeral in India, I must admit that I didnt feel bad about it (the death itself but condemn the method) & I refuse to celebrate but please, dont use this as an explanation to celebrate and justify the murder of a Pakistani captive in Indian prisons.

maybe that ex military assailant of Sanaullah acted alone just like that army major who was involved in the massacre of Samjhota express passengers, maybe both are Indian version of "non state actors"? you are right there is no proof to blame Indian state in it and we will accept what Indian state or media says about it... wont we ?

1. Do you have any evidence to support your claim that. this is not the real witness??

2. If there were authentic evidence proving Sarabjit's guilt,then why did your prosecution need to create a fake witness??

1) this report is from indian media not reported in Pak media or any other media in world so its authenticity is always questionable as we dont follow media blindly like u here.

2)He confessed it and so did surjeet singh when he had gone to india. So This clears all!!!
His confession and Surjeet's testimony is bigger then this!!!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-another-pakistan-attacked-indian-jail-3.html

So the second case turns out to be a false news spread by Pakistani media. Shame on Pakistani media for spreading a fake news. :disagree: :tdown:
@nick_indian you were right, it's a fake news.
-----------
`Reports of attack on Pakistani prisoner false`

New Delhi: Tihar Jail authorities Friday described media reports of attack on a Pakistani prisoner as "false, frivolous and mischievous" and said there was no threat to his life.

"This is in reference to the report in a section of media about the attack on Pakistani prisoner Abdul Jabbar on May 9... it is clarified that the report regarding so-called attack is false, frivolous and mischievous," said a statement issued by Tihar jail.

"There is no threat to his life," added the statement.

According to reports that appeared in the Pakistani media, the incident took place Tuesday when Abdul Jabbar was allegedly attacked by two Indian prisoners who slashed his face and neck with a blade, leaving him injured.

Jabbar was arrested after his visit visa to India expired and he was charged with committing espionage for Pakistan. He has so far spent nine years imprisoned in Tihar Jail.

The incident comes in the wake of Pakistani prisoner Sanaullah Ranjay's death after being attacked in a jail in Jammu. He died in a hospital in Chandigarh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom