What's new

Pakistani Parcham projected on Matterhorn

DESERT FIGHTER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A353A327-1165-42A6-B1D2-A883D7BC9C1C.jpeg

Symbol für Frieden und Freiheit an der Matterhorn.

for any one who wants context:

source

The national flag of Pakistan has been projected on the Switzerland’s Matterhorn mountain in order to show solidarity with the Pakistanis fighting coronavirus pandemic.

The photo of the Pakistan’s flag has been projected on Matterhorn mountain in Zermatt, Switzerland.

Flags of several countries were also showcased on the mountain in the Alps including United Arab Emirates (UAE).

The photo was shared on the official social media account which read, “In Pakistan with high mountains like Switzerland, the spread of the coronavirus is on the rise. We show solidarity with the people of Pakistan and wish them much strength.”

Zermatt - Matterhorn@zermatt_tourism

https://twitter.com/zermatt_tourism/status/1253966887861583872

In Pakistan with high mountains like Switzerland, the spread of the coronavirus is on the rise. We show solidarity with the people of Pakistan and wish them much strength. #hope #Zermatt #Matterhornhttps://www.zermatt.ch/en/hope

1:39 PM - Apr 25, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
https://twitter.com/zermatt_tourism/status/1253966887861583872

This is what I love about Europe and Europeans. They don't care about foreign political symbols, national anthems, greetings, customs, languages, and will not feel insecure by such a display. Such a grand gesture would be unthinkable in India.

However there are a lot of Islamophobics Nazi types nowadays in Austria, Switzerland, Hungary etc. They oppose the building of mosques and make life very difficult for the many Middle-Eastern immigrants in their countries. Not so much in Germany as they are ashamed of their Nazi past.

This is what I love about Europe and Europeans. They don't care about foreign political symbols, national anthems, greetings, customs, languages, and will not feel insecure by such a display. Such a grand gesture would be unthinkable in India.

However there are a lot of Islamophobics Nazi types nowadays in Austria, Switzerland, Hungary etc. They oppose the building of mosques and make life very difficult for the many Middle-Eastern immigrants in their countries. Not so much in Germany as they are ashamed of their Nazi past.
Germany nowadays has alot of neonazis.

Dresden is like the hub of German Nazis.

That's why I have set USSR anthem as my alarm ringtone.

My mother always taunt me why do watch Soviet Russia videos and national anthem. I just like Slavs.

My mother always taunt me why do watch Soviet Russia videos and national anthem. I just like Slavs.

Hey, I'm a Commie too. So, if you're a USSR supporter, then you are my comrade...my brother

I'm not impressed. The Swiss could've shown a lot more "solidarity" by sending a tiny, tiiiiiny fraction of the BILLIONS stored away in their many numbered bank accounts (the world's drug and dictator money) over to Pakistan to better help fight the virus. But I guess it was cheaper to turn on a lightbulb.

credu.jpg

Last edited:
for any one who wants context:

source

The national flag of Pakistan has been projected on the Switzerland’s Matterhorn mountain in order to show solidarity with the Pakistanis fighting coronavirus pandemic.

The photo of the Pakistan’s flag has been projected on Matterhorn mountain in Zermatt, Switzerland.

Flags of several countries were also showcased on the mountain in the Alps including United Arab Emirates (UAE).

The photo was shared on the official social media account which read, “In Pakistan with high mountains like Switzerland, the spread of the coronavirus is on the rise. We show solidarity with the people of Pakistan and wish them much strength.”

Zermatt - Matterhorn@zermatt_tourism

In Pakistan with high mountains like Switzerland, the spread of the coronavirus is on the rise. We show solidarity with the people of Pakistan and wish them much strength. #hope #Zermatt #Matterhornhttps://www.zermatt.ch/en/hope

1:39 PM - Apr 25, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Lmao look at those butt hurt endians. :lol:

I'm no commie or ruskie lover....but my God, they sure know how to do an anthem.

Refugee crisis really changed perception.

Back
Top Bottom