What's new

Pakistani Patton M48 Tank meets a Leopard

Telescopic Sight

Reaction score
Country
United States
Captured Patton tank of the Pakistani Army treated as a bed by an Indian Leopard :-) . History DOES repeat itself.
Happened in the School of Artillary , Deolali, Maharashtra.
Does everyone know why the Gun of this tank ( like the 97 other captured Patton tanks displayed in the public gardens and squares across India )is pointed downwards ?
EIrxXYgVUAEDmrg

EIrxXYgU8AsL31F

Last edited:
Sorry gentlemen, I've updated my post to reflect the actual number. Typed first, then checked the facts. Looks like this forum is rubbing off on me :-)

Keep in mind, 97 tanks are displayed in the public. A lot more were lost by Pakistan Army in just 1 battle ( Asal Uttar ), over a hundred in just that incident.

Pride of the US army, this tank.

You guys seems very sentimentally hurt. Why ?

It's a historical event where for the loss of less than 10 tanks of the IA, the Pakistani Army lost :
100 + superior American Patton tanks.
Destruction of the personal vehicle of commander of Pakistani forces Maj. Gen. Nasir Ahmed Khan by machine gun fire.

Even the very 1st Param Vir Chakra of this '65 war was awarded here to the soldier, Abdul Hamid.

It's a historical event where for the loss of less than 10 tanks of the IA, the Pakistani Army lost :
Death of the commander of Pakistani forces Maj. Gen. Nasir Ahmed Khan.

Even the very 1st Param Vir Chakra of this '65 war was awarded here to the soldier, Abdul Hamid.
Falcons often come and shit @ abhinonedone 's plane ... should that be a news??

The RCL jeep of Abdul Hamid , PVC who may very well have destroyed this very Patton tank

s2015091769866.jpg

Sorry gentlemen, I've updated my post to reflect the actual number. Typed first, then checked the facts. Looks like this forum is rubbing off on me :-)

Keep in mind, 97 tanks are displayed in the public. A lot more were lost by Pakistan Army in just 1 battle ( Asal Uttar ), over a hundred in just that incident.

Pride of the US army, this tank.

Show us one google map pics which displays even 20 tanks lined up together.

Destruction of the personal vehicle of commander of Pakistani forces Maj. Gen. Nasir Ahmed Khan by machine gun fire.

Kon sa sasta Nasha krte ho yr...

Patton was not superior to some of the French/British tanks you fielded. And wars are not decided by number of tanks lost. A attacking force can often lose more tanks against a embeded force. More to the point is given India was vastly larger country then Pakistan you should have either oblitered Pakistan from the map by Indian armies entering Islamabad or at least captured Azad Kashmir. That way we might have had peace in South Asia by now.

He is a Urdu speaking Pakistani. How can he win Indian medals?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom