What's new

Pakistani people loves Indian films, serials and food

When versions of Pakistan Drama serials are itself running on indian channels and indians are claiming indian serials popular in Pakistan....Sony Tv is showing a ripoff of Pakistani drama "Dhoop Kinaray" with the name "Kuch tu log kahengey" with complete acknowledgement as well. Bollywood is itself depending on Pakistani singer nowadays so it does not matter if we listen to our own singers international works in the form of bollywood.
Still i remeber that in 1996 to 1997 Zee Tv and EL TV (which later changed to Zee news) used to run Pakistani serials almost everyday.
Indian sopas and serials are no more popular in Pakistan those claiming them to be popular are doing nothing but making fool of Indian news reader. An average Pakistani home is having 60 to 70 Pakistani tv channels and 5 to 6 Indian channel on Cable nowadays. Indian sopas were popular back in 2005, 2006 but slowly they have loosed their popularity. Bollywood is still popular but no more like it used to be, regarding Indian food, seriously i never had it but i love to try it as i love chinese foods and even Pizza. so good thing whether it comes from India or Bangladesh does not matter much to us. I can give a try to indian foods offcourse but we dont have that available in markets.

The first para is a good joke
Lol....The sony tv is running that particular serial go and checked your Tv channel and its acknowledgement first. Ask from your parents who might have watch Zee tv and EL tv in 1995 to 1997...they keep on showing Pakistani dramas like Red Card, Ajnabi and other popular Pakistani serials.
And yes man you are ignoring you own singers and giving priority to our singers when it comes to playback singing the list is very long....Our Pakistani music has otroduced pop rock kinds of songs in your bollywood music. Our Pakistani bands are regularly invited to your country for playback singing.

Indiawest: Pakistani Serial Gets a Remake

Don't bs here man...everyone knows the truth. even your marriages can't complete without indian songs. And are you a lady whp watches this serials :lol: and no one used to watch pakistani serial at any point of time. Get real

hahahaha itna jhoot tu mat bolo....mein ney khud Zee Tv per daikhay agar na dekhey hotey tu i would have never said this to you...what is the point of speaking lies here...Yes ohumari shaadiyun mein khoob India songs bajtey hain with 20% Pakistani songs and 80% Indian songs... Sony Tv is still showing Kuch tu log Kahengey

pehley website kholo dekho and phir reply karna...samajh aayi...i am not saying without proof
Kuch Toh Log Kahenge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Go ask your Zee Tv why they have shown so many popular Pakistani Tv Serials one after one during the mid 90's and ask from people who have watched those channels at those times....just 15 years back. Kabutar mat bano jo aankhen band karkey smaajhta hai sab acha hai

aare toh ek serial bana diya toh uske paise de diya na ... ab chup ho jao

Aik tu bata raha hoon..you copied many other programs. Infact on every other youtube video of Pakistani pop music...Indians have second highest views or sometimes the highest nuumber of views on Pakistani music stuff

Aik tu bata raha hoon..you copied many other programs. Infact on every other youtube video of Pakistani pop music...Indians have second highest views or sometimes the highest nuumber of views on Pakistani music stuff

Yes we love Pakistani singers. And we love more when they come to India and become our citizen or spending 10 months out of 12 months here :devil:

And we don't deny it because we are not ashmed of watching Pakistani Music, we love it. And We love hollywood movies and we love our bollywood too.

We enjoy whaterver is good and entertaining to watch doesn't matter where it comes from.

i love pakistani songs and singers...some of them are best in their field...we watch those videos because some of those are nostalgic for us...we dont go there to start fight on religion or else.

i love pakistani songs and singers...some of them are best in their field...we watch those videos because some of those are nostalgic for us...we dont go there to start fight on religion or else.

we also like some of Indian films and music. :whistle:

Yes we love Pakistani singers. And we love more when they come to India and become our citizen or spending 10 months out of 12 months here :devil:

People all over the world go to earn bread and butter in different countries. Millions of Indians are living in other countries as well. But the fact remains that they belong to their original country and support it whenever they get a chance. their remmittances support our economy.

what is Indian Entertainment,
The people who acknowledge cinema and cricket as their religions?

People all over the world go to earn bread and butter in different countries. Millions of Indians are living in other countries as well. But the fact remains that they belong to their original country and support it whenever they get a chance. their remmittances support our economy.

But it must be very painful when they migrate to your arch rival. Isn't it! I have not heard any single Indian artist went to Pakistan for better prospectus. :no:

we also like some of Indian films and music. :whistle:

music is entertainment kinda thing, it is more Global and interlaced with languages,
if indian music lyrics wud not be written in URDU , acceptance of indian music wud be much difficult.

remember india not only has bollywood , like wise so many other languages and music industry like Tamil and so on
but pakistani never recognise tht music.

to we can say music has much link with language, to accept and adopt the themes of it,

why English music like usa canada and so on is more global because of language

that has nothing to do with the issues regarding social differences,.

But it must be very painful when they migrate to your arch rival. Isn't it! I have not heard any single Indian artist went to Pakistan for better prospectus. :no:

This is Crapy statement, why india go to russia for buying weapons and jets like wise
ask usa to have a deal of f 16 ,
why dont americans come to buy and have a deal of f16 from india,

silly question isnt it, pakistan has no educational institutes for singing like indians hav association of music raag in their
religions as well

so its pride for many of pakistani singers to perform without training and much facilities like indians have been provided

dont u think ?
ATIF ASLAM voice is lamb oriented but 70% of indian youth loves him

what do u think why?

Back
Top Bottom