What's new

Pakistani pilot Saiful Azam

Glad that you wish him well, while your fellow classy country man is insulting the dead
I personally respect saif ul Azam existed before 1971. And I will forever be grateful to him for fighting a 1965 war for pakistan.
But the silly and foolish decisions he took later are not worthy of any respect.

Any airforce in the world would have done the same thing. Why PAF didn't behaved similarly with MM Alam another Bengali? You have any idea how much respect MM Alam have in Pakistan?
When civilians reject their nationality and choose another one it's a different matter but when it comes to soldiers it's a treason of highest degree.
Sometimes heroes,highly capable persons make silly decisions and lost all of their reputation ,hardwork and future opportunities.

And calling east pakistan a bangladesh in 1967 isn't bigoted and hostile??
And isn't it shameless to try to take credit and portray him as a bangladeshi ace fighter pilot when infact all of his great achievements did happen,the acheivements for which the world knows and recognize him today , when he was a pakistani not Bangladeshi. He was nothing without PAF and pakistan just like bangaldesh would have been a part of Indian Bengal if it was not for pakistan. They would be RSS slaves in concentration camps if it was not for pakistan.
They ve got their country but still showing that level of hatred and hypocricy on a pakistani forum is not tolerate able.
@waz bro take care of bangladeshi trolls on this thread please.
Any airforce in the world would have done the same thing. Why PAF didn't behaved similarly with MM Alam another Bengali? You have any idea how much respect MM Alam have in Pakistan?
When civilians reject their nationality and choose another one it's a different matter but when it comes to soldiers it's a treason of highest degree.
Sometimes heroes,highly capable persons make silly decisions and lost all of their reputation ,hardwork and future opportunities.

And isn't it shameless to try to take credit and portray him as a bangladeshi ace fighter pilot when infact all of his great achievements did happen,the acheivements for which the world knows and recognize him today , when he was a pakistani not Bangladeshi. He was nothing without PAF and pakistan just like bangaldesh would have been a part of Indian Bengal if it was not for pakistan. They would be RSS slaves in concentration camps if it was not for pakistan.
They ve got their country but still showing that level of hatred and hypocricy on a pakistani forum is not tolerate able.
MM Alam being a bihari is now news to me lol
Yes he wished to die as a cuckold of India like many of you bangladeshis . You love being submissive sissies it's not our problem anymore but the point is what PAF did to him was very justified.
And no the PAF was funded by both of it's east and west wings of pakistan . If you bangladeshis have any contribution towards PAF then today you must stood somewhere . Bangladesh air force have zero acheivements after 1971,infact many people don't even know you people have Air Force. The moment BAF got separated from PAF it lost all it's superior training capabilities and vision.
Don't bite the hand you once fed and groomed you.
Yes he wished to die as a cuckold of India like many of you bangladeshis . You love being submissive sissies it's not our problem anymore but the point is what PAF did to him was very justified.
And no the PAF was funded by both of it's east and west wings of pakistan . If you bangladeshis have any contribution towards PAF then today you must stood somewhere . Bangladesh air force have zero acheivements after 1971,infact many people don't even know you people have Air Force. The moment BAF got separated from PAF it lost all it's superior training capabilities and vision.
what PAF did to him was very justified.
Justified because too scared to face him in the battlefield?
And no the PAF was funded by both of it's east and west wings of pakistan
Denying Pakistan military was tax payer funded from both wings is denying facts.

Bangladesh air force have zero acheivements after 1971,
Agreed but military is just one of many tools to deal with Neighbors.
You can Checkmate the neighbor militarily,
We will focus on surpassing them and others in Economy, GDP per capita, life expectancy and quality, gender equality, literacy rate, and reducing population growth without IMF bailouts while wearing our lungis and eating our Hilsha

Last edited:
Justified because too scared to face him in the battlefield?
No because what he did amounts to treason.
Agreed but military is just one of many tools to deal with Neighbors.
You can Checkmate the neighbor militarily,
We will focus on surpassing them and others in Economy, GDP per capita, life expectancy and quality, gender equality, literacy rate, and reducing population growth without IMF bailouts while wearing our lungis and eating our Hilsha
Lol now you have the audacity to compare Bangladesh with pakistan economy and infrastructure wise. First get a economy and diplomatic power and foreign affairs to pakistans level then you will understand what really IMF is.
Infact diverting a topic from air force to economy proves you are in defensive mode now.
Denying Pakistan military was tax payer funded from both wings is denying facts.
No one is denying that. It was funded by pakistan not Bangladesh.

No because what he did amounts to treason.

Lol now you have the audacity to compare Bangladesh with pakistan economy and infrastructure wise. First get a economy and diplomatic power and foreign affairs to pakistans level then you will understand what really IMF is.
Infact diverting a topic from air force to economy proves you are in defensive mode now.

No one is denying that. It was funded by pakistan not Bangladesh.
Although I can see critical thinking or doing research is not your thing but I would encourage you to take a look at the budget for both countries presented last week, One Budget was $62 Billion for Bangladesh , the other was $42 Billion for Pakistan. Bd suppressed PKs GDP in nominal terms long time back.
The point I am trying to make given PK spends more than $11B to Bds $4.5B, the PK military would be superior at any given time. The perceived threat levels are different and comparing BAF to PAF is apples to oranges

Not being defensive, debating you is quite pointless, as you have displayed your intellectual ability by resorting to name calling and disrespting the dead.

PAF pre 71 was funded by West and East Pakistan, the present day Pakistan exists in its current form only after 1971

@SecularNationalist

Living up to your name I see.

Your posts here are disrespectful to the departed.

The facts:

He was born in East Bengal. Trained in West Pakistan. And flew for the PAF. As well as in Jordan and Iraq (as PAF member). He then migrated back to West Pakistan now Bangladesh after separation. He continued his life there.

The was the product of the training from the Pakistan Air Force.

He was Pakistani from 1947 until 1971 or 1974 depending on your viewpoint.

He was Bangladeshi from 1971 or 1974 until 2020.

His exploits were done as a Pakistani.

He died as a Bangladeshi.

Through it all though he was Muslim.

And if I had to bet my last dollar, I would say that that's what he would place first as his identity.

What’s right and wrong depends on which side of the fence you’re on.

Don’t waste your time with him. By insulting a dead person, he has shown his true character.
I appraised him as well, the real Saif Ul Azam existed before 1971 . If you are not some brain dead moron you should know that. My character is not like yours that's why I know how professional soldiers behave,their values and what does taking an oath really means at PAF academy Risalpur and when you break that Oath what kind of a personal character you portray.
What’s right and wrong depends on which side of the fence you’re on.
In politics you can say that but that doesn't apply to professional soldiers.

I appraised him as well, the real Saif Ul Azam existed before 1971 . If you are not some brain dead moron you should know that. My character is not like yours that's why I know how professional soldiers behave,their values and what does taking an oath really means at PAF academy Risalpur and when you break that Oath what kind of a personal character you portray.

In politics you can say that but that doesn't apply to professional soldiers.
With a country like Pakistan whose military is involved in politics... it applies just the same. My discussion with you is over

Back
Top Bottom