What's new

Pakistani PM has directly accused India for terrorism inside Pakistan

Nothing will come from such statement. Sadly, (God forbid) Pakistanis are waiting for another tragic APS attack to wake up and do something.

Yes! this is the first time but the real question is whats next? What are we going to do about it? Have we given the world specially to India's new thoko USA that Pakistan will go to war with India if India isnt put on leash? We should be absolute certain on this with an unshakable resolve. I have yet to see a statement from DHA chief sorry i mean army chief on this. At least PM has spoken.
DHA Chief :)
Pakistan still way behind syops and narrative war. India still has the initiative to plan and execute terror plots in Pakistan. If Pakistan reply in kind, World opinion will be in India's favour.
Pakistan has to fight a conventional battle to wrest whole JKL from india and even occupy Himachal Pradesh on east.
A forked movement to occupy Himachal Pradesh from Jammu and other moving towards pathankot, hoshiarpur, jallundhar, ludhiana, Batala, amritsar from Gujranwala.
This can happen if for some mysterious reasons indian 14 corps of northern command is forced to stay put so that Pak Army could deal with 15 corps in Srinagar.

Pakistan has to occupy Himachal Pradesh and parts of indian punjab to bargain for the Pak territories India will occupy in Punjab and Sindh, so that JKL remain off from negotiating table.

Last edited:
There should be a strike in India of equal importance. There are no two ways about it.
Manufacture a military strike in the valley.
China has to be taken onboard to make large movement from aksai chin.
Take hold of Large parts of Laddakh from valley Pakistan have to china.

DHA Chief :)
Pakistan still behind syops and narrative war. India still has the initiative to plan and execute terror plots in Pakistan. If Pakistan reply in kind, World opinion will be in India's favour.
Pakistan has to fight a conventional battle to wrest whole JKL from india and even occupy Himachal Pradesh on east.
A forked movement to occupy Himachal Pradesh from Jammu and other moving towards pathankot, hoshiarpur, jallundhar, ludhiana, Batala, amritsar from Gujranwala.
This can happen if for some mysterious reasons indian 14 corps of northern command is forced to stay put so that Pak Army could deal with 15 corps in Srinagar.

Pakistan has to occupy Himachal Pradesh and parts of indian punjab to bargain for the Pak territories India will occupy in Punjab and Sindh, so that JKL remain off from negotiating table.

Absolutely 100%. You can forget world opinion. It was never in favor of Pakistan even with India being ahead. There are so many reasons for this, but India is obviously a Western bet against China. The Western nations would never condemn or undermine their poodle.

You have stated what needs to be done. Both China and Pakistan need to tackle India from as many sides as possible. This opportunity won't come easily. This is the right time. Do it covertly or overtly. I don't care. Just put Modi's Hindustan under pressure on many fronts.

Absolutely 100%. You can forget world opinion. It was never in favor of Pakistan even with India being ahead. There are so many reasons for this, but India is obviously a Western bet against China. The Western nations would never condemn or undermine their poodle.

You have stated what needs to be done. Both China and Pakistan need to tackle India from as many sides as possible. This opportunity won't come easily. This is the right time. Do it covertly or overtly. I don't care. Just put Modi's Hindustan under pressure on many fronts.
Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent.
Mao tse-tung.

So this is the excellent time to do such a thing.
Simla agreement in gutters, so no impediments.

Yes! this is the first time but the real question is whats next? What are we going to do about it? Have we given the world specially to India's new thoko USA that Pakistan will go to war with India if India isnt put on leash? We should be absolute certain on this with an unshakable resolve. I have yet to see a statement from DHA chief sorry i mean army chief on this. At least PM has spoken.
IK response could have been a lot better if your Currupton Chief I mean Nawaz shareef had taken such initiatives after Indian sponsored Terrorist attacks especially the caught of Kalbushan.
We are still striving to get out of that vicious shell enforced under his tenure. Tell me any statement by NS or AZ directly accusing Indian authorities after such incidents?

Question is what is he going to do about that ? Ask India to stop and come for Amaan ka Tamasha ? or deploy A-100 on LOC and roast their Arses ..

Also question is when this awaam stop listening indian songs and watching movies?

IK response could have been a lot better if your Currupton Chief I mean Nawaz shareef had taken such initiatives after Indian sponsored Terrorist attacks especially the caught of Kalbushan.
We are still striving to get out of that vicious shell enforced under his tenure. Tell me any statement by NS or AZ directly accusing Indian authorities after such incidents?
**** NS and AZ they are not the ones running Pakistan anymore. Its IK. But yeah i dont blame PM Khan entirely because A) Pakistan is very weak economically thanks to these fuckers B) IK isnt the only decision maker specially with having no majority at all. He is merely surviving on a weak coalition government.
However having said that we still do not need to show our weakness to our enemy and we need to hit them wherever we can. Its a good start and first time by any PM however still alot is desired.

Also question is when this awaam stop listening indian songs and watching movies?

I have stopped Listening to Indian songs long ago, i mean there are some songs ( gazals ) by some legends but not their recent songs which are trash anyway, recent movies are also either copies or full of vulgarity and Anti Pakistan sentiments .

Pakistan is taking its last breathing. Unless Pakistan copies IRGC style militia to raise Nationalism and protect nation's foundation, it will collapse soon. Also, Turkish military innovations needs to be capitalized.

I watched some Pakistani evening shows recently, one can see that Indian Bollywood content is completely banned.

There should be a strike in India of equal importance. There are no two ways about it.
Disagree. We’d be inviting a 27th Feb scenario on ourselves if we did that. Remember, whole world turned against Indian aggression that day, and it gave us all the diplomatic credibility we needed to strike back. While robbing them of the diplomatic credibility to retaliate.

I applaud the government’s stance in openly shouting the truth, they should do it more and do it at the UN. IK gave a great speech on Kashmir. Next time he should also add to it the recent Indian sponsored terror attacks.

Pakistan is taking its last breathing. Unless Pakistan copies IRGC style militia to raise Nationalism and protect nation's foundation, it will collapse soon. Also, Turkish military innovations needs to be capitalized.
So during 2008-2015ish daily suicide blasts and hundreds killed every week, enemies on both fronts, a choked economy and traitor rulers combined could not kill off Pakistan but a small failed terrorist attack would?

Pakistan is not weak as you guys think.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom