What's new

Pakistani rapper Adil Omar's music video released

Have you guys heard of Lazarus?....he is a Pakistani-origin rapper from Detroit, he's also a med student at Wayne State.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh look, it's an Indian rapper praising India:

Here is a video of Feroz's rap. Feroz is a new Pakistani rapper, some of his songs have meaning unlike Adil Omars songs:

My favorite:

Music is haraam.If music is OK, then what's wrong with prostitution?If people have any shame, they should throw away the CD/DVD of music .It spoils culture and boys and girls.

Music is haraam.If music is OK, then what's wrong with prostitution?If people have any shame, they should throw away the CD/DVD of music .It spoils culture and boys and girls.

never expected an indian to say anything like that :what:

WTF?? If your going to post a off topic rant might as well not even post in the first place.

Please go do that in your own country and not ruin the thread

music is haraam dats why uu found this thread. ;) haha

No offence but this Omar guy just looks funny next to Xzibit. He just doesn't have the presence.
I cant believe i havent heard of Lazarus before. Only listened to the first song of his posted but that guy definitely has in it to become a good rapper. He has this passion in him when rapping, like he really means the stuff he is saying. Omar just feels so passionless, like a robot really.

That Omar guy seems like a rip-off from Eminem. No offense :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom