What's new

Pakistani rupee plunges to Rs153 against US dollar

What the hell is happening to our economy? Who are the responsible culprits?

I have been saying this to @Imran Khan for last 2 years.
Leave before it’s too late...!
Your well wisher...!

This government has already done damage.previously sacked finance minister is mentally ill.imf left pakistan two times without any conclusion in his era.he destroyed economy.

That may very well be the case, but we still need to be patient and allow the present setup its full term in office to judge the results.

Ofcourse patience is indeed the only option in this case, however if you had an idea of the rising commodities and utility prices in our country and were directly affected by it you wouldn’t have the same opinion.

What the hell is happening to our economy? Who are the responsible culprits?

The blame game will do nothing to resolve the dire economic issues. They are the responsibility of the government now in power to resolve.

Ofcourse patience is indeed the only option in this case, however if you had an idea of the rising commodities and utility prices in our country and were directly affected by it you wouldn’t have the same opinion.

Yes, I do know about the rising prices. But there is no other way around this present crisis.

Rs. will be more devalued to at least 165. That's what agreed to IMF..

So, Pakistans nominal GDP and purchasing power will drop further!

Bad days ahead, keep calm and be strong guys...

Pahaly naqali tareeqa sa roka howa tha ab asli qeemat pa araha to corrupt logo k cheekain nkal rae.Its good...

Pahaly naqali tareeqa sa roka howa tha ab asli qeemat pa araha to corrupt logo k cheekain nkal rae.Its good...
sorry bro but i think this rise is due to speculation which is due to lack of belief in current setup

sorry bro but i think this rise is due to speculation which is due to lack of belief in current setup
Open market is always demand and supply game..I see no speculation just people seeking to save there money and converting rupee into dollar...Kindly check what this government has projected to government state own institution regarding dollar..Further all this REER talks gaining equilibrium is short term when SBP itself predicted about rupee in pressure and increase in inflation..People have no other choice..Government itself is promoting this..Why not they keep there saving in dollar and face the harsh policies of current and government which might be due to previous regime side effects

Open market is always demand and supply game..I see no speculation just people seeking to save there money and converting rupee into dollar...Kindly check what this government has projected to government state own institution regarding dollar..Further all this REER talks gaining equilibrium is short term when SBP itself predicted about rupee in pressure and increase in inflation..People have no other choice..Government itself is promoting this..Why not they keep there saving in dollar and face the harsh policies of current and government which might be due to previous regime side effects

dude now they buying euros and etc

at this rate they will buy Tomans from Tomato Farmers

by the governments own doings.

like you the government is living on the edge too

At some point the downward plunge will end. There will be a yo-yoing of the PKR before it settles into a new defined range.
Problem is no one including the SBP head know what that range is or when some stability will manifest itself.

Its all time record low :(
Man this is alarming situation.
It seems that Asian currencies have been depreciating recently. The devaluation of China yuan is also very serious.:(
upload_2019-5-22_0-42-36.png

upload_2019-5-22_0-38-50.png

upload_2019-5-22_0-42-3.png

Back
Top Bottom