What's new

Pakistani Senior journalist Justifies Peshawar cinema blast

they are just telling that authorities should have looked into this matter..these ****-showing-cinemas put the other cinemas in danger as well

He did not justify any blast

Even way before this very unfortunate blast there were reports in media that this cinema owned by Balour family of ANP now on lease to another businessman is famous for showing adult movies

Which puts cinema audience in danger regarding extremists want an excuse to attack

Which happened today

Police had meeting with cinema owners and asked them to increase and toughen there private security at the cinema but they did not do that

Now all cinema owners and administration is missing they all flee from the scene

Even if it was **** Cinema, who gave them the right to bomb it..? Concerned authorities must be in know of the matter. Killing people for the sake of their film choice is condemnable.

who still watches **** in a cinema?

I read one survey that 70% of all internet usage in Pakistan is for ****

who still watches **** in a cinema?

I read one survey that 70% of all internet usage in Pakistan is for ****
Your claims of 70% are bullshit, give me a link otherwise, I know most may be **** related searches, but the ''70%'' figure is the product of your own perverted mind.....

Your claims of 70% are bullshit, give me a link otherwise, I know most may be **** related searches, but the ''70%'' figure is the product of your own perverted mind.....

I

No its a fact. Don't get depressed by it.

As to where I heard it, I saw it on a TV Broadcast in Pakistan it self which led the government to introduce anti-**** filtration software.

I

No its a fact. Don't get depressed by it.

As to where I heard it, I saw it on a TV Broadcast in Pakistan it self which led the government to introduce anti-**** filtration software.

Give me a link to prove your claims of 70% mate, I am not depressed, I just want you to hold up your claims....:coffee:

The pro talibannis are coming out of the woodwork now.

People are actually justifying a bombing.

Back
Top Bottom