What's new

Pakistani software outfit Pepper.pk breaks into Global Top 5 Blackberry Apps!

TechLahore

Reaction score
This is pretty significant news... I can't recall another piece of software developed in Pakistan that made it as big on the consumer software scene. #5 in the world, across all BB app categories is pretty huge.

Great to see successes like these in Pakistan. The software industry is very robust and competitive here. We (i.e. Pakistani IT industry) can make a huge difference to the future of Pakistan if we follow the trajectory we are presently on.

Pakistani software outfit Pepper.pk breaks into Global Top 5 Blackberry Apps! | TechLahore

Pakistani software outfit Pepper.pk breaks into Global Top 5 Blackberry Apps!

Stop the presses, ’cause here’s a piece of mind blowingly awesome news. Pepper.pk, a Lahore-based software company we’ve covered in the past, has hit it out of the park with their latest Photo Editor suite for Blackberry devices. Photo Editor has made it to #5 on the list of Top Paid Blackberry Applications ON THE PLANET! Yes, and across ALL categories. This is a monumental achievement and represents probably the most successful consumer software application ever developed in Pakistan. To see Photo Editor listed right next to apps like Facebook, and realizing that every last line of code for it was written in good old Lahore, is just plain thrilling!

Read more at Pakistani software outfit Pepper.pk breaks into Global Top 5 Blackberry Apps! | TechLahore

This is excellent news especially considering all the competition out there and the kind of companies which have made similar apps such as Adobe.

This once again proves that Pakistan is full of talented programmers who could compete with the best even with limited resources and funding.

Imagine the possibilities when our own have access to higher budgets, we would surely achieve great recognition for our work.

I hope that they post this over to the iPhone, if it hasn't been done already.

Congratulations. :cheers:

pepperu.png

Awsome news !!:partay:
By the way, Pakistan has excellent IT Industry !!

I can say that as i have experienced them over her in KSA.

"If there is a will, there is a way"

Great .

We have all kind of talent .

Rulers ! please give us platform to show ourselves .

Though having tried to work out with some software companies in Pakistan i can say the potential is huge but the thing is there is approach based lack in terms of getting things executed in terms of project management. But alas that comes with experience. Will take sometime to mature. But the skill set is great the only thing is if it is directed in the right direction towards its usage....

Best of luck guys.

Though having tried to work out with some software companies in Pakistan i can say the potential is huge but the thing is there is approach based lack in terms of getting things executed in terms of project management. But alas that comes with experience. Will take sometime to mature. But the skill set is great the only thing is if it is directed in the right direction towards its usage....

Depends on the company... I've worked with some Pakistani IT companies that regularly deliver to huge US corporations, like Dell for example.

Best of luck guys.

Thanks!

Wah Wah Tech Lahore bhai dil khush kar dia. Great news MashaAllah.

Great work Pakistan. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom